Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

No way, this doesn't even sound real. I was laughing as I read the whole thing.

I like Gil, but stupid, stupid move if it's true, never pull a gun on anyone (even for fun and no Wizards ... or um Bullets.)

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Is this some type of joke?
    Damn, should've paid what you owed.

The NY Post reports.... I stopped there.

This takes competition to a whole new level.

So the other the other firearms thing Arenas was involved in was just a cover up for this maybe? True or not, Arenas somehow made him self even more untradeable than he already was, which is pretty insane

If Plaxico Burress got 2 years, won't these guys get big jail time in DC?

1. Why didnt he pull his gun on Shaq?
    2. Gilbert is a volume shooter anyway, chances are he'd miss Javaris
    3. Flip side to #2, if its Hibachi time Javaris is getting the whole clip

I doubt guns were pulled out, perhaps reached for at best or atleast the threat of doin so was made and everyone was aware those 2 were packing heat like Miami. Who knows, change the name back to the Washington Bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by kenuffff
    when will pro atheletes realize, YOU'RE NOT ****ING GANGSTERS, you were playing bball not selling bricks, plexico burress' stupid ass should be the prime example for these people, im glad you want to feel like badass and get a gun but you don't need one, why because you're stupid and have 0 street sense. and yes what he did is assault, pointing a gun at someone is assault unless you're justified, 50 cent is the smartest person i've seen that is black and a celebrity with **** like this, what does he do, hire off duty cops, they'll blast anyone that draws down on you, they're trained, and its all 100% legal. and yeah they should be fired, do you know any other job where you'de take a gun to ****ing work with you that the job doesn't require one, "god damnit bob, meet me in the break room, you owe me for our fantasy football league, *pulls gun out of desk*"
    Pro athletes have just as right to bear arms as you bruh. What are you talkin about?

guns should only be held by police, security and the military in America? Lots of pro athletes in all major sports own firearms. You only hear about those who own them and make poor judgements. These dudes financial status is made public. contracts, incentives/bonuses, endorsement deals, what gifts they were given, the top grossing athletes of the year. They dont have an idea how much me and you make. But we have a good idea how much they are atleast earning. Therefore they become prey for wolves who would like to get some of that $$$$ be it material or that green stuff.
    Last edited by GOBB; 01-01-2010 at 04:22 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    It's time to bring back the old team's name : Washington Bullets

Stern is going to suspend both of these guys for the year. Could be even more serious than that. If he could he'd probably void both their contracts, but I doubt the PA would allow it.

Image wise this is a disaster for the NBA. Easily the worst thing to happen since the Detroit-Indy Brawl.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 01-01-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Future D1 Dad

wow, what complete morons. arenas too me is a kid that has never grown up(not in the good way). the wizards should have cause to have them both kicked off the team and their contracts voided immediately.

I rule the local playground

If this somehow gets us out of Gilbert's contract....

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease thejusman1's Avatar

Gilbert Arenas is considering suing the NY Post over their recent story claiming that he and Javaris Crittenton pulled guns on each other in the Wizards' locker room.
    "That's not the real story," said Arenas. "I saw the story. Very compelling. Some real O.K. Corral stuff." The Post cited unidentified sources, so it's anybody's guess what actually happened, but this still lends a worrisome angle to Agent Zero's firearms fracas. Stay tuned.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...=NBA&hl=125553

arenas said the story was inaccurate

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    It's time to bring back the old team's name : Washington Bullets

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Hopefully somebody here photoshops Agent Zero with guns