Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Potential Warriors v Clippers WCF-Could it be anymore entertaining basketball?

It's a matchup that needs to happen.

These two teams are the most entertaining shows in the NBA right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Potential Warriors v Clippers WCF-Could it be anymore entertaining basketball?

No.

It took the clippers 7 games to squeek out a series win vs a Mark Jackson-Bogutless-Warrior team.

Dubs would sweep them.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Potential Warriors v Clippers WCF-Could it be anymore entertaining basketball?

It'd be hard to beat that first round series. I doubt we'll have another series that good this playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    It'd be hard to beat that first round series. I doubt we'll have another series that good this playoffs

Hey man, how was it?

You went to the game, it must of been worth every penny

Banned

Anything to keep me from watching the cringworthy Bulls play would be nice.

Hopefully they are eliminated by that time, even though the odds are fully in their favor to beat Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Hey man, how was it?

You went to the game, it must of been worth every penny
    Phenomenal. Couldn't have been a better game. So I glad I went to it. Being in that crowd for a closeout game like that was special. Felt like I got to see a legacy defining game... possibly even Duncan's last. It was cool seeing Duncan/Parker/Ginobli going off near the end of the game, but CP3's will to win was too much. Now I can say I was there at the "hamstring game"

These were the seats. I posted in the GT

Banned

warriors will win it pretty easily

won't come close to what spurs/clippers was

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Phenomenal. Couldn't have been a better game. So I glad I went to it. Being in that crowd for a closeout game like that was special. Felt like I got to see a legacy defining game... possibly even Duncan's last. It was cool seeing Duncan/Parker/Ginobli going off near the end of the game, but CP3's will to win was too much. Now I can say I was there at the "hamstring game"

was everyone stoked on beating a centerless warrior team?

Very envious.

You picked the right one, that's for sure. Clippers are now very dangerous with the Spurs out of the way.

Still they will need to overcome the Warriors who look ridiculously good this year.

Those seats aren't too bad. Not exactly nose bleed spots

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I expect one of the warriors starters to be out for the season or not 100% by the time they get to the WCF's. Memphis will do that to them. Warriors have had the the easiest road so far, Memphis will manhandle them a little bit before the WCF's.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Cavs vs Celtics series was pretty entertaining

[COLOR="White"]Naw jk. This game 7 was more entertaining than the Floyd/Manny fight.[/COLOR]

Not having homecourt and bench depth will do the Clippers in if they make the WCF. I know we said the depth would do them in aginst the Spurs, but I could see the Clippers starters getting worn out from 3 straight series of huge minutes.

the NBA's golden boy Jimbo Harden will get 30 FTA in the rockets/clippers series

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Very envious.

You picked the right one, that's for sure. Clippers are now very dangerous with the Spurs out of the way.

Still they will need to overcome the Warriors who look ridiculously good this year.

Those seats aren't too bad. Not exactly nose bleed spots
    For whatever reason, the playoff tickets are pretty cheap for Clippers. I hope they make a deep run just so I can go to more games

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

lets hope that the warriors make it past the grizz

not gonna be a pelicans type of team they're playing tomorrow.