Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron is CLUTCHGOD

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Hm.. i like Lebrons game... yea... its not bad... but what?
    @ "not bad".

You just told someone to kill themselves over trolling. You of all people. It's just funny to me.

Great ****!ng game I must admit

Decent playground baller WindmiLL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Honestly pauk is right in this case.

Do not EVER agree with Pauk. You will be immediately accused of being his alter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    @ "not bad".
    Yes? He aint bad, whats the problem? You dont like him? Is it a crime to like Lebron?

You just told someone to kill themselves over trolling. You of all people. It's just funny to me.
    Hm... me of all people? Care to explain yourself? Do you see me running around throwing unreasonable, unlogical and NON-FACTUAL assessments? If so, please give me one example...

PS: Whatever happened to you Legends66NBA7? These attacks and lies and accusations you are throwing my way lately is kindof shocking to me... have i done something to you?
    Last edited by pauk; 11-13-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Yep. It's not that Kobe isn't clutch. He is. His rep in crunchtime is hugely overblown, though.

Let me enlighten you to just a small handful of the WORST looking GW shots you'll ever see in basketball....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLMZOVsyw1g
    fail

most of those were pretty good shots and some had to be wild shots because there was less than 5 secs on the clock.

Lmao, what am I even doing arguing inside this circle jerk, have fun guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Yes? He aint bad, whats the problem? You dont like him?

Hm... me of all people? Care to explain yourself?
    Nah, it's cool.

I'll just exit the thread. Do your thing man.

Quoting Kblaze. Mr. Jabbar furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Funny thing is people are gonna look back on him dropping 30 in a row on the Pistons, hitting the game winnng 3 on Orlando at the buzzer, totally taking over vs the Bulls 2-3 times and making big 3s, dropping like 45 and whatever it was on the Celtics in game 6, 47/12/8 on the Hawks, having like 48/10/8 vs the Magic that game they pretty much spread the floor and let him attack 9 times in a row down the stretch, the 2 game winners in his first playoffs series(one of them a travel...but it went in) when he had like 42, 45, and 38 in 3 straight games and random shots like the 3 to force OT vs the Bulls, game winners vs the Warriors, Bobcats, Pistons, Blazers, and on and on and on....

People are gonna eventually look at all this and see he had been making bigtime plays before he ever won. Kinda like how Hakeem suddenly became super clutch in the mid 90s when he had been wetting turnaround 19 footers at the buzzer, blocking game winners, ripping guards setting up key plays, and taking over with 50/25 playoff games before anyone cared.

Lebron has been the best player in the league for as much as 6 years but no less than 4.

Lebron not being clutch is gonna end up an opinion held by 32 old people who remember GIFs onthe internet in 2011 without any of the dozens of big plays he made being considered. Really...he led the NBA in 4th quarter scoring like 3 times with people saying he doesnt score in the 4th quarter.

Hes gonna end his career with a laughably long list of clutch plays and will still have a handful of people mad posting ugly post up plays from games he won in 2010 and 2 missed game winners from 2011.

Lebron has been more reliable than most superstars in the clutch or otherwise since like 2005. But now that hes won people lose the only negative thing left to be said so the rest will shine abit more in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Lebron has been taking over late in games and making big shots for like 6 years. When you are talking about poor decisions in an all star game in a season he won MVP, finals MVP, and inarguably led his team to a ring with nobody on his team close to matching him in the playoffs....it kinda shows the kind of person you are dealing with.

Lebron is a 3 time MVP, NBA champ, and right in the middle of his prime and with time all the negative will take an even greater backseat as it always does.

There is nothing left for him to do. Hes just left to repeat himself. But there is nothing more to ask of him by anyone to be taken serious. That is over. Hating wise its on to the next one.

/ether. Mr. Jabbar, shut up no one takes your dumbass seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    You were either trolling or just blind bro. Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You were either trolling or just blind bro. Give it up.

Hard to see with Kobe's "Mamba venom" all over your face

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

get the fukk out n*gga! make sure the door hits you on the way out you delusional fakkit

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Hard to see with Kobe's "Mamba venom" all over your face
    Why do you keep talking about c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]m bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Quoting Kblaze.
    amazing post by kblaze, that n*gga is always unbiased and precise with his shit

get the fukk out n*gga! make sure the door hits you on the way out you delusional fakkit
    [QUOTE=Mr. Jabbar]What's that Li'l Mamba

He might go kill himself because pauk told him so.