Banned

Default So this girl was over at my place

and it was all cool at first. we were talking and flirting and chilling and kicking it. so we were sitting on my couch watching the tv. i was looking at her, she was looking at me. we were both looking at each other. it went on for a while. kind of a sequence of unwritten signals to each other. then we both watched just tv and didn't look at each other and communicated with each other through the "unknown" medium. I thought she was totally ready to get plowed by me. I don't know what she thought, but I thought she was totally ready to get plowed by me. So we both sat on the couch for a while. Communicating without talking to each other you know. So I got my laptop and started posting on ISH. And then I kept posting on ISH. And then I kept reading some posts on ISH. And then posted on ISH some more. In the meantime the girl got mad and left. Pfft. Makes no difference to me. I made a couple of good posts on ISH in the meantime so that's almost just as good as getting laid right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: So this girl was over at my place

Lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    and it was all cool at first. we were talking and flirting and chilling and kicking it. so we were sitting on my couch watching the tv. i was looking at her, she was looking at me. we were both looking at each other. it went on for a while. kind of a sequence of unwritten signals to each other. then we both watched just tv and didn't look at each other and communicated with each other through the "unknown" medium. I thought she was totally ready to get plowed by me. I don't know what she thought, but I thought she was totally ready to get plowed by me. So we both sat on the couch for a while. Communicating without talking to each other you know. So I got my laptop and started posting on ISH. And then I kept posting on ISH. And then I kept reading some posts on ISH. And then posted on ISH some more. In the meantime the girl got mad and left. Pfft. Makes no difference to me. I made a couple of good posts on ISH in the meantime so that's almost just as good as getting laid right?

Banned

dude that was an effect to make you realize the importance of a moment. just think about it, if i came over to your house and face ****ed you, and left you traumatized, how many times would you type "there was a dick in my mouth," "there was a dick in my mouth," "there was a dick in my mouth," if you wanted to tell ISH about it? just think.

dude that was an effect to make you realize the importance of a moment. just think about it, if i came over to your house and face ****ed you, and left you traumatized, how many times would you type "there was a dick in my mouth," "there was a dick in my mouth," "there was a dick in my mouth," if you wanted to tell ISH about it? just think.
    It seems redundant. [COLOR="White"]It seems redundant.[/COLOR]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    It seems redundant. [COLOR="White"]It seems redundant.[/COLOR]
    dude you're about to make me come over and I bet you're gonna type the whole thing out at least 5 times over and over again and then curl into a ball next to the dishwasher and keep saying the same thing over and over again until someone takes you to a therapist.

(yeah, if you're keen on noticing echos, there was another echo in my post)

dude you're about to make me come over and I bet you're gonna type the whole thing out at least 5 times over and over again and then curl into a ball and keep saying the same thing over and over again until someone takes you to a therapist.

(yeah, if you're keen on noticing echos, there was another echo in my post)
    You missed my white text

you gotta pull it out man

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    You missed my white text
    you missed my soft hearted sarcasm of the whole post.

nah i'm kidding, i'm totally about to come over bish.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    you gotta pull it out man
    right now its in my hand, and the hand don't need no pulling out. so what are you saying?

give me back my 30 seconds

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    give me back my 30 seconds
    given. enjoy.

This reminded me of the time that one girl invited RRR3 over for some drinks, and she ruined the night by letting out a loud fart in the hallway. That was the dealbreaker.