Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Because I don't want to start from scratch, I want to continue the one from 13. And the additions would still be there.
    you can continue it forever, on NBA 2K13.

On MyPlayer I provided help D on a Pek tomahawk dunk and rejected it right at the summit, replays confirming all ball.
    No block was recorded, and no skill points earned for the feat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt

DAMMIT SOMEONE CRACK THIS!
    Easy.

#3R335

3 = C - Third letter of the alphabet
    R = R
    3 = E - Flip 3 backwards and it's E
    3 = W - Flip 3 sideways and it's W

5+3+3+3 = 14

Crew 2K14

Banned

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g.../achievements/

Legit source. They've been correct with 2K achievements in the past. Oh, and Crew is officially back peeps Can't wait to see what Path to Greatness is like as well. If we can play with High School LeBron.... There was something like that in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 where you could play with Tiger as a kid and a teenager.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

still nothing about association?

2k blows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    still nothing about association?

2k blows.
    Wait for the Dev Insights. It's only August after all.

EA Sports esque. Taking shit out of the game and then hyping it up when it gets put back in

2K11 was the best sports game ever but they've just been taking steps back ever since. I'll probably buy 2K14 for PS4 but they better get back on track soon.

Taken steps back how? I dont think they taken bigger steps. Largely due to NBA Live being a crap franchise.

There is video of them talkin about bringing back Crew. Yet all the video shows is 3 vs 3 halfcourt blacktop. Despite the description saying 5 vs 5. If its not 5 vs 5 full court option then forget Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Taken steps back how? I dont think they taken bigger steps. Largely due to NBA Live being a crap franchise.
    2K11 is a better game than both 2K12 and 13. 13 is alright, but interior defense is non existent, it's a constant cheese fest online, and the animations when going up for a layup in traffic are often stupid and don't make any sense (seriously, driving to the basket in 2K11 was so much better).

And I agree with maniak. I'm sick of them ignoring association.

Banned

Now that the community helped CREW to come back, time for us to get Association revamped.

Bring back the D-League
    Add Amnesty
    Have realistic Free Agency signings (Chris Paul will never go to the Pistons)
    Player's can earn Sig. Skills during the offseason based off their previous season
    Have a Fantasy Draft system that makes since (Rondo is not a First Round Pick)
    Have CPU Teams be smart enough to clear Cap Space to keep their star players
    Allow Sign & Trades to be done during Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    Now that the community helped CREW to come back, time for us to get Association revamped.

Bring back the D-League
    Add Amnesty
    Have realistic Free Agency signings (Chris Paul will never go to the Pistons)
    Player's can earn Sig. Skills during the offseason based off their previous season
    Have a Fantasy Draft system that makes since (Rondo is not a First Round Pick)
    Have CPU Teams be smart enough to clear Cap Space to keep their star players
    Allow Sign & Trades to be done during Free Agency
    F*ck that. The main problem with 2k that has consistently been a problem is servers. Even now if you play Team Up, Blacktop, Online Association the servers act up. That should never happen at this point. EA servers is what 2k should push for. 2k has dominated the basketball industry for a couple years now. Should have profits especially using 2k13 to lure people to spend money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    F*ck that. The main problem with 2k that has consistently been a problem is servers. Even now if you play Team Up, Blacktop, Online Association the servers act up. That should never happen at this point. EA servers is what 2k should push for. 2k has dominated the basketball industry for a couple years now. Should have profits especially using 2k13 to lure people to spend money.
    EA Servers?!

Ever play FIFA? Oh lawdy lawd, those servers...

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    2K11 is a better game than both 2K12 and 13. 13 is alright, but interior defense is non existent, it's a constant cheese fest online, and the animations when going up for a layup in traffic are often stupid and don't make any sense (seriously, driving to the basket in 2K11 was so much better).

And I agree with maniak. I'm sick of them ignoring association.
    2k11 was awesome! 2k13 just has too many annoying things in it. I seriously feel like breaking my controller when I'm wide open for a layup, then all of a sudden I go into this awkward animation. And the 3pt shooting online..... yeah don't even get me started

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    2k13 just has too many annoying things in it. I seriously feel like breaking my controller when I'm wide open for a layup, then all of a sudden I go into this awkward animation.
    It's definitely felt as if 2K tried to patch some statistical gaps over the past couple of years by taking control away from the user. I understand their predicament.

On one hand, blocks and steals were too common in 2K12 and layups were probably a little too easy to finish in other iterations. As such, blocks, steals, and points in the paint likely did not reflect real life. But I'm guessing 2K struggled to immediately tweak their game in a manner that'd naturally cut down on all of those events.

So instead, 2K went the route of taking control away from the user in many regards. For instance, ever been in control of a shot blocker in 2K13, read a drive perfectly, timed things just right and rose high in the air to swat a point guard's shot, only to have one of these three things occur: Ball Through Hand, Non-Sensible Block Swat (Ewing sideswipes with his left hand when right hand high reach was natural and right move), or Shot Virtually in Shot Blocker's Swatting Hand Only to Be Pulled Back In At Last Second For Improbable Double Clutch Attempt?

Another huge example would be those moments where your right handed player catches the ball on the right wing on a fast break and clearly has an open lane to finish a standard, strong handed layup, only to see him change direction, attempt a left handed layup at the front of the hoop (not using backboard) thus allowing a defender who should have no chance of getting back, an opportunity to merely put themselves in the picture, which 2K then registers as a contested shot and very likely leads to an improbable miss.

Those bum me out, because control clearly feels sacrificed for the sake of statistical output.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    2k11 was awesome! 2k13 just has too many annoying things in it. I seriously feel like breaking my controller when I'm wide open for a layup, then all of a sudden I go into this awkward animation. And the 3pt shooting online..... yeah don't even get me started
    Exactly. All I want to do is a simple right handed layup, but instead I end up going off my right foot and doing this weird fading animation to the left. Shit drove me fvcking nuts.