Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: St. John's student threatened for having a Trump sticker...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    But middle class American liberal emo kids will tell you they're the ones who got the truly bad hand in this world because you totally can't survive in America with just your youth and health and tons of opportunity. Not unless you are born into the 1%. Everyone else is just carrion to be scavenged by evil whitey.

#FeelTheBern
    These kinds of kids disgust me more than anything else, and the sad thing is it describes nearly every middle class kid in the western world.

There is nothing wrong with being raised middle class. There is no need to feel guilty. Just stop pretending that you are oppressed and be grateful for the opportunities that you have and make the most of it.

You could have been born in a shanty town in Angola or Guatemala or Pakistan but you were born to middle class parents in a good part of the world. Be grateful and make the most of it!

Entitled middle class rich kids crying oppression are some of the most disgusting people in the world to me.

Trump is pro-working class and anti-taxes. That is why Libtards hate him so much. They are afraid of working class people, and they hate anyone who actually tries to help those people out.

Anyone can get into St Johns you literally just need average grades in HS

They just want as many admits as they can because the tuition is insanely high

Banned

Now just imagine if a white male threatened a black female with an Obama sticker. Instantly expelled and all over the news.

B!tch ass N****

Hope they expel the moron for this charade.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    B!tch ass N****

Hope they expel the moron for this charade.
    Why would you call him the n word?

G-A, friendo.

Count the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    These kinds of kids disgust me more than anything else, and the sad thing is it describes nearly every middle class kid in the western world.

There is nothing wrong with being raised middle class. There is no need to feel guilty. Just stop pretending that you are oppressed and be grateful for the opportunities that you have and make the most of it.

You could have been born in a shanty town in Angola or Guatemala or Pakistan but you were born to middle class parents in a good part of the world. Be grateful and make the most of it!

Entitled middle class rich kids crying oppression are some of the most disgusting people in the world to me.

Trump is pro-working class and anti-taxes. That is why Libtards hate him so much. They are afraid of working class people, and they hate anyone who actually tries to help those people out.

That's a good point.

Liberals always rallying for the supposed minority groups and the hard done bys, encouraging handouts and free rides.

While they think they are being a good liberal, they are actually doing more harm to civilisation than they could ever imagine.

But they will tell you that migrants in Europe will eventually become good people.

G-A, friendo.

Count the stars
    You'll be the one counting stars if you use that word again, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Suck a d!ck, your weak ass soul will disintegrate across the Milky Way if you ever call me pal again.

If this lame ass motherfcker wants attention from social media by trying to bully a chick who is minding her own damn business and making whatever political expression she wants to, then I'ma call him what he is - a B1tch ass N****

Plastering one's self important views over their laptop and shit is standard protocol in college so

a.) he is trying to be funny and looking or validation and approval over Twitter to damage someone'e personal property or

b.) not giving someone the personal respect to showcase their own political support in a non-verbal manner, even if you vehemently disagree.

The likely answer is a.) because many of these young dumb black dudes will do anything to get some attention, even if it means possible criminal charges because some are that dumb and desperate for laughing/ fist bump emojis sent their way via SnapChat, Twitter, whatever.

Both are marks of a Bitch Ass N****.

Suck a d!ck, your weak ass soul will disintegrate across the Milky Way if you ever call me pal again.

If this lame ass motherfcker wants attention from social media by trying to bully a chick who is minding her own damn business and making whatever political expression she wants to, then I'ma call him what he is - a B1tch ass N****

Plastering one's self important views over their laptop and shit is standard protocol in college so

a.) he is trying to be funny and looking or validation and approval over Twitter to damage someone'e personal property or

b.) not giving someone the personal respect to showcase their own political support in a non-verbal manner, even if you vehemently disagree.

The likely answer is a.) because many of these young dumb black dudes will do anything to get some attention, even if it means possible criminal charges because some are that dumb and desperate for laughing/ fist bump emojis sent their way via SnapChat, Twitter, whatever.

Both are marks of a Bitch Ass N****.
    I don't speak meltdown, pal.

This B1tch N**** has the forehead of a geriatric.

Ol wrinkled ass N****

Look like the velcro factory hit critical mass and combusted over his wrinkly John Witherspoon ass lookin forehead

im bout to fire someone the f*ck up

I don't speak meltdown, pal.

You don't speak any form of intelligible English with the testicles sloshing around your bacteria ridden head cave all the time.

Piss in your gas tank after I put sugar in that bitch, bitch ass n****

You don't speak any form of intelligible English with the testicles sloshing around your bacteria ridden head cave all the time.

Piss in your gas tank after I put sugar in that bitch, bitch ass n****

Can I ask how you two got so heated?

Pretty sure he just threatened to burn you alive.