Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Why is Trump resonating? He speaks at the lowest grade level

I'm disgusting with my conservative friends. Trump is RINO and big government candidate.He said in September he thought the gov should pay for healthcare for everybody. You f@ggots voting for another big government candidate. Hilary deserves to win because you clowns are fake as fvck. I'm salty as fvck.

Banned

You answered your own question in the subject line.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    I'm disgusting with my conservative friends. Trump is RINO and big government candidate.He said in September he thought the gov should pay for healthcare for everybody. You f@ggots voting for another big government candidate. Hilary deserves to win because you clowns are fake as fvck. I'm salty as fvck.
    Hillary is the big government establishment candidate. She is literally George W. Bush 2.0, and also a flaming racist.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    The only thing that makes Trump a republican is he isn't afraid to speak the truth.

If he was a little bitch about it, combined with his policies, he'd be more likely to run as a Democrat.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Hillary is the big government establishment candidate. She is literally George W. Bush 2.0, and also a flaming racist.

Who said I favor Hilary? She's no different than Trump and Scrubio. All three are big government candidates. Rand Paul is only real conservative.

If Trump or Scrubio get the nom, I want Hilary to win. It's time for Repub party to explode. We need to go back to conservative way.

Banned

It's time for the Dem and Repub parties to both explode. The two party system doesn't work. The corruption and inbreeding in US politics needs to be eliminated.

Very good NBA starter

It's time for the Dem and Repub parties to both explode. The two party system doesn't work. The corruption and inbreeding in US politics needs to be eliminated.
    Then vote Bernie. He's the only candidate looking to get money out of politics

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    He got his wake up. It's always hilarious to see people riding for bigots until they're the recipient of bigotry. Now he's completely lost it when he realizes what a sham the GOP is.

As soon as special interest Democrats realize that the Democrat party supports other special interest groups that hate them, they'll splinter. Like, how can the Democrat party support gays and Muslims, when Muslims hate gays? Why does the gay community support Democrats when the same Democrats support people who hate them?

The democrat party is only still a thing because all the weirdos have banded together to oppose the Republican party. If the Republican party dissolved right now, the Democrat party would follow suit.

As of now, there is no Democrat platform... its just a bunch of people who dont fit into society banding together to make noise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Wrong. Bernie is a flaming commie looking to jack up taxes and is trying to turn USA in to Sweden 2.0.

And in case you didn't realize it yet, Sweden is currently on the brink of collapse because it's idiotic welfare system is unsustainable.

Bernie wants us to imitate and emulate nations that are failing.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    This. He wants to give power back to the people, not just the big banks and big business.

yet another desperate anti-trump thread .. keep em coming .. good for laughs ..

he also speaks to the highly educated since he's been beating the field amongst college educated voters as well ..

the haters are running out of attacks .. soon they'll be doing this ..

Banned

Note how no one on ISH has managed to provide a single shred of evidence of Donald Trump being racist.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    You answered your own question in the subject line.

I know this, fool. It's an introductory subject title to a very informative post.