Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #16
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bowl Game Discussion (Pick the Winners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame414
Alright, SCY. You're the only person on the face of the earth, including every Illini fan, picking Illinois to win. Tell me why.
Not true. I'm also picking Illinois to win. People are really sleeping on the Illini. I just have a feeling that we are going to surprise some people. If stanford can beat them, so can we. I know, I know, we lost to Iowa. But even Iowa isn't as bad as Stanford. USC struggled against Oregon's spread attack. They do have a better passing attack, but Juice has thrown a lot better towards the end of the season, giving us a somewhat balanced attack. We will, of course have to rely on our running game, and if we can get Mendenhall going, I feel that we can pull off the upset.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #17
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation
Default Re: Bowl Game Discussion (Pick the Winners)

I think the notion that we're gonna get blown out is kinda silly. This isn't a dominant USC team.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: