Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default We were in the hunt...where's the enthusiasm we once had?

We have taken some bad, really bad losses recently.....

It looks like our effort is lacking especially in the
first halfs......we have been behind at halftime many
times......

Is it exhaustion? or have we lost the drive?
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We were in the hunt...where's the enthusiasm we once had?

i think it's a combination of things, mostly the team is getting ready for the playoffs.. a spot is clinched now and the priorities change..now the priority is on getting guys healthy, working on different sets, etc etc. i noticed a couple odd lineups last night too and phils substitutions were different also...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmanfan
We have taken some bad, really bad losses recently.....

It looks like our effort is lacking especially in the
first halfs......we have been behind at halftime many
times......

Is it exhaustion? or have we lost the drive?
I dont know weve been plaing terrible lately which isnt a good thing considering where approaching the play offs
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #4
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's all about the defense.....or lack there of. This team will only go as far as their defense takes them. It's not a good sign that their defense is this bad when the playoffs are around the corner.

I'd like to see the Lakers start off playing m2m and forget about doubling the post. Make that post guy earn the doubles. I'd rather make that post guy work hard to earn his points and not give up wide open jumpers everywhere.
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #5
nicknamefrank
Serious playground baller

nicknamefrank has an OK reputation so far

we sorta suck right now
we used to blow out teams on a consistant basis...but games like last one really is pretty painful...especially against a sub 500 team
so it's not that exciting i suppose, for me anyway
nicknamefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:14 AM   #6
Chickybaby
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chickybaby has an OK reputation so far

The last few years have been a humbling experience being a Laker fan.

You never know which team is going to show up for the game.

I guess you gotta suffer with them in order to truly appreciate it when they win?
Chickybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: