Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Deron Williams is a ****ing scrub. I can't stand him anymore.

I used to think Deron Willams was a top 10 player.

Devin Harris + Johan Petro for Deron

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

He's a scrub. Plain and simple. For him to be putrid on every facet of the game is unacceptable. Scoring, defense, play making, turnovers, and probably worst of all, he has no ****ing leadership. I have never seen him get on players, or bring anyone together like Chris Paul does. People don't just forget how to play. This guy is a 20 and 10 player. He got his hundred million and decided to not give a **** anymore.

I'd rather have this Nets team rebuilding. This team isn't going anywhere in the playoffs anyways. Brook Softpez posts from 20 feet away from the basket and can't rebound, Joe is solid, Gerald is solid and so is our bench but it's useless. **** this, I'm even more irate.

Weren't you the guy who said you're not supposed to limit a point like D-will.

I mean you seemed pretty confident that UTAH was the team using him not to his full potential. But I see a lot of freedom in Brooklyn but not a lot of production

NBA rookie of the year

He's playing hurt. He's got bone spurs in his ankle. That is a b*tch to play with. Look at what it did to Ray Allen at the tailend of last year. He's going to need immediate surgery after the season.

Bone spurs are what turned Penny Hardaway to mush.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    He's a scrub. Plain and simple. For him to be putrid on every facet of the game is unacceptable. Scoring, defense, play making, turnovers, and probably worst of all, he has no ****ing leadership. I have never seen him get on players, or bring anyone together like Chris Paul does. People don't just forget how to play. This guy is a 20 and 10 player. He got his hundred million and decided to not give a **** anymore.

I'd rather have this Nets team rebuilding. This team isn't going anywhere in the playoffs anyways. Brook Softpez posts from 20 feet away from the basket and can't rebound, Joe is solid, Gerald is solid and so is our bench but it's useless. **** this, I'm even more irate.
    Got to look at the brightside, he helped Chicago win :

Let's face it, the bulls are the better team and they took Care of the overrated nets. Sissys like Lopez deron and Joe are going to crumble come playoffs time, lots of stats but little heart.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    He's playing hurt. He's got bone spurs in his ankle. That is a b*tch to play with. Look at what it did to Ray Allen at the tailend of last year. He's going to need immediate surgery after the season.

Bone spurs are what turned Penny Hardaway to mush.
    You're right it wasn't his four knee surgeries, including coming back WAY too early from the first one.

The reality is that, the way Jerry limited D-Will, is the same way Pop limits tony. It doesn't mean that you're not giving them freedom, you're simply running sets that properly maximize their efficeny and production

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    Weren't you the guy who said you're not supposed to limit a point like D-will.

I mean you seemed pretty confident that UTAH was the team using him not to his full potential. But I see a lot of freedom in Brooklyn but not a lot of production
    Do you have eyes? Does it look like Avery Johnson is capable of implementing successful offense? One of my two points in this thread is the need for a new coach. There is no way that the Nets can win shit with Avery as the coach. And as I said, Deron's problems extend way further than just scoring and passing. He turns the ball over than any other point guard in the league. His defense is just completely atrocious. Deron had freedom last year and put up 21/9. Now I have no answers for his shit play but to conclude that he's a pro gone scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    The reality is that, the way Jerry limited D-Will, is the same way Pop limits tony. It doesn't mean that you're not giving them freedom, you're simply running sets that properly maximize their efficeny and production

This right is exactly what it is. Absolutely. Williams is pretty much a street-balling PG. Playing for Avery Johnson doesn't help anyone...and Joe Johnson at the 2 really clogs up a lot.

He's probably needs to lose some weight. 210lbs for a 6'3pg?

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    He's probably needs to lose some weight. 210lbs for a 6'3pg?

He's a naturally big guy tho...and I bet he weighs more than that.

And judging Joe' post game interview, he is pissed off at this loss. I appreciate his care level. Avery still saying happy cheery stuff. Just terrible. Hire Stan Van Gundy please, and bring his brother Jeff on the sidelines.

But I thought Deron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> CP3?

Like I said over and over here, he totally sucked last year in Turkey and the NBA, and he sucks this year. He's lazy and out of shape.