Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    That's not saying much because, IMO, season 6 sucked (by Dexter standards). Season 7 was great for the first half or so then the quality quickly dipped.

These last two seasons give me a new appreciation for season 3, which used to be my least favourite. But I'm also one of the few Dexter fans who didn't hate Lumen and that whole story in s5.
    same, but after 7 seasons every episode can't be filled with nail biting scenes, i liked season 3. every character has their own way of shaping who dexter becomes at season 7.

for silentkiller: don't read bc of spoilers!

i liked the little back and forth game he was having with the lab geek at the beginning, and although some people didn't like how quickly it ended, i liked it because of the twist it had. i agree about the end though, i don't really like how the whole leguarta thing panned out. she was so on to them, with the tracking of cell phones, and then dexter calls her and tells her to come to the shipyard. she just got a court order to track dex's phone, and then he calls her and tells her to come. it makes it so obvious at the end of the season that he and deb will be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Remix
    you need to watch season 7, much better than 6 imo
    Started season 7 today. Feeling a little iffy but I think it will turn out well.

What happened to abiding by the code and trying to make the show realistic?

There were a bunch of farfetched, out in the open kills this season by Dexter. The one at the shooting range? Shit was just stupid.

the ****.. Imagine that scene in close-up HD