Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: StubHub SCREWS over diehard Kobe fan who bought tickets for his last game

Wow, @TicketsForLess is really doing it right:

Our president, Dan Rouen, will be traveling to #LA tomorrow to personally deliver @Lakers tickets to Jesse Sandler. @theleadsports @espn
    https://twitter.com/TicketsForLess/s...06999373410304

Banned

Default Re: StubHub SCREWS over diehard Kobe fan who bought tickets for his last game

DeAndre Jordan was the seller

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Poor little kobrick dick sucker? What will he ever do with his life now? It's a stretch to even think Cryant will even make it to this game on the court anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Not at all...I just don't. I gave an antagonistic pov and you all fell for it. It's simple day and light the subject...the fact that in literally 5 mins I had 2 posters on my nuts just goes to show how easily the human psyche is easily manipulated. Stop being such easy marks...it's embarrassing on your part and embarrassing to overall human intelligence. Stop allowing yourselves to be so easily toyed with.
    you can keep your fake psychological excuses because You actually sat at your fap computer and typed that troll message. That just goes to show how pathetic your life is. You're nothing without this forum.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

So if I buy tickets and then they drop in price, will stubhub allow me to cancel the order, so I can buy them cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    So if I buy tickets and then they drop in price, will stubhub allow me to cancel the order, so I can buy them cheaper?

From the article it seems like the rule is a seller's protection rule, so no you wouldn't be able to do that (unless you canceled the credit card, which you can always do for any transaction ever if you want to wreck your credit score). But I haven't fully read StubHub's terms of service.

F*ck the seller's interest right in his/her lying mouth. You made a deal, asshole...you got paid for your interest.

For the record, wouldn't in a million years use StubHub or any reseller to buy tickets. The entire ticket resale industry is corrupt as f*ck.
    Last edited by Derka; 01-07-2016 at 10:04 AM.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    DeAndre Jordan was the seller

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    They're getting off easy. There should be hellfire for that kind of stunt. That instance alone has essentially solidified my stance on not using StubHub; always seemed shady. I have proof now.

Fuck you StubHub.
    The only reason StubHub is "making things right" is because of bad press too. If this stayed out of the public eye, the situation would not have been fixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Wow, @TicketsForLess is really doing it right:

https://twitter.com/TicketsForLess/s...06999373410304
    Small price to pay for priceless publicity.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

If the buyer is allowed to back out at the last second as well, then it's fair. If not, then fck StubHub.

If Kobe gets hurt, and can't finish the season, do the people who paid $1500 get a refund?

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

These retirement tours seem corny as hell to me.

They are hyping the Lakers-Kings game in Sac as the last chance to see Kobe live but I already watched him live in his mid 00's prime, why the hell would I pay inflated ticket prices to watch the washed up, 2016 version of him? Makes no sense.

but in all honesty, who wants to pay thousands to see kobe the brick layer? He might not even be at the game.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    From the article it seems like the rule is a seller's protection rule, so no you wouldn't be able to do that (unless you canceled the credit card, which you can always do for any transaction ever if you want to wreck your credit score). But I haven't fully read StubHub's terms of service.
    I was mocking stubhub for a shitty policy.

If you try to sell tickets, you also take risk just like the buyer does. The seller should nkt be able to back out because they can make more money just like a buyer can't back out to save money. It's bullshit.

Once it's sold, end of transaction. Both sides have agreed and both sides have risk.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    I was mocking stubhub for a shitty policy.

If you try to sell tickets, you also take risk just like the buyer does. The seller should nkt be able to back out because they can make more money just like a buyer can't back out to save money. It's bullshit.

Once it's sold, end of transaction. Both sides have agreed and both sides have risk.
    Maybe the Bulls can void Rose's contract.