Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #31
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What are your new years resolutions? 2011

New Years Resolution

1. Save up for Trip to either Barcelona or British Virgin Islands in March.
2. Lose 15 pounds before March 10.
3. Pull at least 3.5(my classes are curved so its a little different then those in undergrad) next semester in order to bring my gpa up that extra point.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 12-09-2010 at 07:46 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #32
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-Work out/exercise I grew a belly and some moobs :/
-Stop Procrastinating so much! it's really messing up my sleep routine
-Get on that 4.0 status ! :)
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #33
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Did anyone keep their resolutions from last year?

I told myself I was going to learn a musical instrument, and starting on Jan 2, I took my first piano less and am still going strong.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #34
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

to start exercising and eating a bit better.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #35
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
5) To better balance all of my hobbies (Sports, TV shows, Games, drawing, and reading)

post some drawings or PM me some.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
get bigger, stronger, faster which will improve my soccer game drastically. because i have the skill and natural talent but managed to lose weight over the past few months and get out of shape. so will plan on hitting the weights hard today being day 1, get the upperbody stronger and bigger and lower body as well... get fitter by playing more which will regain my speed. believe it or not losing weight made me slower. probably went from 6'0 155ish to 6'0 135ish got weaker, slower. anyway started today off with a hefty upperbody workout that was boosted by a lot of protein before hand. look a big protein shake with 2 scoops of whey protein 50grams total and a protein bar with 20 grams of protein in it before hand and did great in the workout. started a better diet (less candy, ice cream, cookies which is all i ate before). now more protein (chicken, protein shakes, eggs, lean meat, good carbs now with breads and pastas as opposed to straight junk food). all this combined with a return to a heavy workout regimen like i was doing before i stopped and got smaller should make for a successful new year. probably aiming to put on 10 pounds of muscle in the next 5 weeks or so 2 pounds a week would be nice. would appreciate any advice i could get from those with experience as well.

Don't worry, I still got you bro. You to brujesino. I'll start a get fit resolution thread soon. I'll get too you guys in it.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #37
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

**** ya I invented New Year's Resolutions.

Here are mine:
1. Do a triathlon.
2. Better luck with wimmenz.
3. Get through all the basic training with my new job pretty smoothly.
4. Have a blast in my last semester of college.

I don't remember if I kept my resolutions from last year but I did get in better shape...which is like a resolution without being said.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #38
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Don't worry, I still got you bro. You to brujesino. I'll start a get fit resolution thread soon. I'll get too you guys in it.
thanks man!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #39
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Train harder for basketball and do well in school.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: