Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ^^^ see those 3 stickies?...I made the playoffs in all 3...Marlo is going down

that is all...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation
Default Re: ^^^ see those 3 stickies?...I made the playoffs in all 3...Marlo is going down

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
that is all...
well fortunately ive secured 3 first round byes

so you need to go 3-0. i had the chance to be up a cool 100 versus you but couldn't beat you in the PPR league.

GL this week, I'll be watching closely

PS I finished with a first round bye in all 6 leagues I'm in.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ^^^ see those 3 stickies?...I made the playoffs in all 3...Marlo is going down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog

I want to be like you next year.

I'll probably gamble with a couple hundred next year... but I don't want to see you in any of my leagues. (just one or two)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

so you need to go 3-0. i had the chance to be up a cool 100 versus you but couldn't beat you in the PPR league.

GL this week, I'll be watching closely

I'll be honest if I break even with you I will be happy...lol

with Gore out I have pretty much written off the money league already...oh well, it was fun though, I want to do it next year too...

but I just want to win the -Official- or the "Marlo PPR"...just ONE of those two...
Old 12-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I want to be like you next year.

I'll probably gamble with a couple hundred next year... but I don't want to see you in any of my leagues. (just one or two)
MFer is like the Rain Man of FF...

I know part of his secret though, he is willing to take chances that other players aren't...he is will to dump players to take chances on people like Hillis and Tamme and others...

I got do that next year...not be so hesitant to dump someone on my bench...if you take enough risks a couple are likely to pan out...which is what happened to Marlo this year...

ALSO, if you get the feeling that a player isn't going to pan out (Steve Smith Panthers)...just trade him right away, do not hesitate...do it by week 4 before others can see it...
Old 12-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I'll be honest if I break even with you I will be happy...lol

with Gore out I have pretty much written off the money league already...oh well, it was fun though, I want to do it next year too...

but I just want to win the -Official- or the "Marlo PPR"...just ONE of those two...
You have pretty good teams in both leagues.

Gore on IR is a huge blow. He was your first round pick. Next year we should consider increasing the buy in and maybe doing an auction league. Also if you or Riddler have any suggestions on rules, waivers, etc. please feel free to share.

Do you like IDPs?
Old 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
You have pretty good teams in both leagues.

Gore on IR is a huge blow. He was your first round pick. Next year we should consider increasing the buy in and maybe doing an auction league. Also if you or Riddler have any suggestions on rules, waivers, etc. please feel free to share.

Do you like IDPs?
yes, the set up I have (that we all voted on) in the -Official- league is by far my favorite, it is perfect IMO...

I really love the extra touch of 3 IDPs...makes you do a little more homework on matchups and odds...

I also like 0.5 PPR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1.0 PPR, as you know

that is the perfect set up IMO...we got that one right
Old 12-14-2010, 01:20 AM   #8
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Won both side bets against Primetime

Played in 3 ISH leagues this year and finished #1 in Points Scored and record in all 3.

Now that I've got that out of the way it's championships or bust. Really going hard after the ISH Money League.

Last edited by Stinky Dog : 12-14-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:54 AM   #9
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you were saying?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #10
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd love to do an ISH auction league next year. I prefer auction drafts to traditional drafts by a lot.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #11
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
you were saying?
you helped me by beating him in his league.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
you were saying?
good game...

good luck to you next week...
Old 12-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Won both side bets against Primetime

Played in 3 ISH leagues this year and finished #1 in Points Scored and record in all 3.

Now that I've got that out of the way it's championships or bust. Really going hard after the ISH Money League.
you have been paid in full...let it be known I am a man of my word...(and always have been)

if you include the cash league, this place has been a pretty decent pay day for you...should take care of that holiday gift spending for you...congrats Marlo
Old 12-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #14
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Quote:
you have been paid in full...let it be known I am a man of my word...(and always have been)

if you include the cash league, this place has been a pretty decent pay day for you...should take care of that holiday gift spending for you...congrats Marlo
You are a man of your word and paid less than 24 hours of being knocked out. That's a very prompt payment and thanks for being such a great sport and a worthy competitor.

I know that next year you'll be even better and the leagues will only be more competitive.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: