Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Derrick Rose Breaks Andre Miller's Ankle

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    that's that Chicago in him.

chicago ballers like wade and rose grow up humble because the streets do that to you. you are humble for your gifts because you realize how blessed you really are and because chitown gangstas won't let you trip up your life when you are young because they realize you actually have a ticket out of the hood/pushing that white. chicago ballers don't get all big headed like those new york ballers do like sebastien telfair or stephon marbury.
    i agree New York has a knack of producing an abundant amount of scrub players to the NBA omg bestian has to be one of the biggest bust in HISTORY

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Another Rose Highlights.

He's definitely one of the most athletic PG in the NBA. Kid is going to be a future NBA All Star.

This Blocked reminds me of an Episode of the Slamdunk Anime Series.
    What a beast... Miller was probably crying after that...

High School Starter

Default Re: Derrick rose crossover on Andre Miller

Damn, I feel bad for Andre Miller. The crossover and the blocked layup look like they shouldn't even be possible.

Default Re: Rose Crossover!

Quote Originally Posted by dashoebox
    ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING...ROSE FOR ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!
    I'm baffled with the amount of people saying he is the rookie of the year because of ONE Cross over.

Hell, this class is deep anyone could go off. Beasley himself has yet to prove himself, Mayo is close to Rose, Lopez is rising as a starter, etc.

[QUOTE=Fudge 1]Ahahahahahaa

Don't it suck for all these losers who don't have D-ROSE on their team? I remember all these dumbasses saying the Bulls should have taken Mayo or Beasley instead of Rose.

Rose > Beasley and Mayo... now and for the rest of his career. That crossover right there is proof that Rose is the most athletic guard in the game.
    He

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    I haven't read any posts and I'm sure it's been mentioned in here....but how did Miller fall that bad?

Rose wasn't even going fast and the crossover had a blatant pause in the middle, it wasn't fluid and any player should be able to stay in front of that.
    you obviously don't play basketball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njKt...eature=related

can some GIF this for me i need to eventually learn how to do it myself

Mayo crosses the shyt outta jeff green and dunks hard no homo
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 12-02-2008 at 06:52 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    that's that Chicago in him.

chicago ballers like wade and rose grow up humble because the streets do that to you. you are humble for your gifts because you realize how blessed you really are and because chitown gangstas won't let you trip up your life when you are young because they realize you actually have a ticket out of the hood/pushing that white. chicago ballers don't get all big headed like those new york ballers do like sebastien telfair or stephon marbury.
    Totally ridiculous and unfair to other players from NYC. You use Stephon Marbury and Sebastian Telfair as example of the whole when in reality Lamar Odom, Elton Brand, Speedy Claxton, and quite a few others prove that they are not.

That's like me saying a guy like Michael Finley being a stand up dude doesn't count and all Chicago area players are knuckleheads like Tony Allen.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    i agree New York has a knack of producing an abundant amount of scrub players to the NBA omg bestian has to be one of the biggest bust in HISTORY
    How is Sebastian Telfair a bust? Telfair was drafted 13th overall and is a part-time starter at PG.

Anyone that expected more than that did a poor job of scouting and that is a reflection of you and not Telfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    How is Sebastian Telfair a bust? Telfair was drafted 13th overall and is a part-time starter at PG.

Anyone that expected more than that did a poor job of scouting and that is a reflection of you and not Telfair.
    i never understood why do ppl try and hide the truth

just watch him the dude cant play end of story he was the #1 pg in his HS class and now he cant play that equals BUST

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

Derrick Rose is Jason Kidd with a shot.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith
    Derrick Rose is Jason Kidd with a shot.

Local High School Star John Smith's Avatar

[QUOTE]D

National High School Star

Nash and Kidd have too many intangibles/uncoachable traits that Rose doesnt have when it comes to creating, passing, playmaking etc.

Rose is an athletic beast of a PG, but he's a score first PG. Nash and Kidd have been pass-first PGs since day 1. You cant teach that.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    Nash and Kidd have too many intangibles/uncoachable traits that Rose doesnt have when it comes to creating, passing, playmaking etc.

Rose is an athletic beast of a PG, but he's a score first PG. Nash and Kidd have been pass-first PGs since day 1. You cant teach that.
    Rose is a score because his team needs him to be. He still averged 6 asts through. Only one ast lower then Kidd in his rookie season and more then Nash in hius rookie season. (Nash didn't get starting playing time until like 01 so Rose is one ast lower if you want to use that season)