Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default do you feel comfortable sh1tting in front of ...

your significant other, or your best/closest friend(s)?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: do you feel comfortable sh1tting in front of ...

Nope. When I s.hit, I like to have privacy. I don't want to have convo with someone right next to me. I only s.hit in public bathrooms unless it's totally necessary.

No... neither. Couldn't imagine shitting in front of my one true love and shitting with your best friend is just really ****ing strange.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Nope. When I s.hit, I like to have privacy. I don't want to have convo with someone right next to me. I only s.hit in public bathrooms unless it's totally necessary.
    But pissing in pot plants and jerking off into your friends sisters drawer doesn't phase you?

Banned

lol the f*ck man...

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    But pissing in pot plants and jerking off into your friends sisters drawer doesn't phase you?
    S.hitting is different. I like to be able to relax and read a little if im on the can. Mess around on the internet on my phone, stuff like that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    S.hitting is different. I like to be able to relax and read a little if im on the can. Mess around on the internet on my phone, stuff like that.
    On a side note, thanks for that thread. Really delivered and was a roller coaster of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    On a side note, thanks for that thread. Really delivered and was a roller coaster of emotions.
    Anytime.

It's a good read for sure.

NBA Legend

Im having trouble envisioning a scenario where I would be shitting in front of another person even if I was comfortable with it. Do your girlfriend or your house guests brush their teeth at the sink while youre shitting right next to them? Or do you interupt a living room conversation to say "Hey, I have to go take a shit, follow me and lets continue this convo in the bathroom."

I mean..... Wtf does your question even mean OP??? In what plausible scenario would this ever be an issue?

5-time NBA All-Star

No but I'm comfortable getting naked in front of old gay guys.

....Too comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Im having trouble envisioning a scenario where I would be shitting in front of another person even if I was comfortable with it. Do your girlfriend or your house guests brush their teeth at the sink while youre shitting right next to them? Or do you interupt a living room conversation to say "Hey, I have to go take a shit, follow me and lets continue this convo in the bathroom."

I mean..... Wtf does your question even mean OP??? In what plausible scenario would this ever be an issue?
    ^^

errr... hell no.

Banned

Well say you insulted some mexican dudes girl, he smacked you around a bit and you shit yourself out of pure terror. Would you feel comfortable with the shit or nah?

I was having my meal, and the question just popped up in my head.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

closed door policy here

I don't want my wife to see me shit, and I don't want to see her shit either...shut the door

some couple unfortunately have their toilet exposed in the master bath...I feel bad for those couples in the morning, some things need to be kept out of sight and out of mind.

^^^ or the master bath has toilet doors like that...where you're kind of hidden but not really...glad I don't have that in my home