Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-24-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
trig
Decent college freshman

Default bullzballboy thinks im racist

bullzballboy thinks im racist, here's his message and my reply. And if I offended somebody other than bullzballboy, Im sorry. I was just expressing my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzballboy
i reported your "i don't like white centers... not that i'm racial or anything" post to the administrators and asked them to delete and ban you. its funny trig because i don't like black people. there ya go. how does that feel you racist? you are also very dumb. the word is racist not racial moron.

sorry for the typo. it was just an opinion and im not black. i'm asian. I have nothing against any color or anything. It just so happen that in this draft, i like hibert more than hawes and mock drafts also shows that. if there is a white player that can play like bill walton or any other great white player, then good, I would love the bulls to get that player.

and hey i'm asian, i'm filipino-chinese, but i'm not a fan of Yi Jianlian. I want him to be sucesful, but i would be scared but hopeful if the bulls pick him

Oh and by the way, you can check the ISH mock draft in the main forum. I drafted for Chicago and got Spencer Hawes since Hibbert pulled out acdg to some sources
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

Default Re: bullzballboy thinks im racist

i'm filipino, but i'm not trying to stick up for trig here.........there are a lot of other people in this forum that says more racial things than what trig just said...........so to me, itz not that much of a big deal.........i mean, i understand he should've just said that he doesn't like hawes or fazekas or even jianlian instead of "white centers"........i guess it just came out wrong.........
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #3
Tyquan1987
Learning to shoot layups

Originally Posted by bullzballboy
i reported your "i don't like white centers... not that i'm racial or anything" post to the administrators and asked them to delete and ban you. its funny trig because i don't like black people. there ya go. how does that feel you racist? you are also very dumb. the word is racist not racial moron.

All I want to know, bullzballboy, is how can you get mad at him for "being racist", and then go and say that you don't like black people? That's a perfect example of prejudice, and shows that you aren't a person to be respected...besides......who was the last great white center drafted after Bill Walton? The stereotype is that white centers haven't done well in the league in the past 25-30 years.....and to an extent, it's true......outside of Bill Walton....who could've been the greatest ever had he not torn his knees up, there hasn't really been an impact white center in the NBA...Every center that is a consistent player in the league is black or foreign now...Personally, I was offended by that statement that you made about black people, being that I'm a person of African-American descent. Should I go to the admins and ask them to ban you? Then again, I'm not that petty, to stoop to childish games, just because somebody didn't like a player that I did....Also, since you don't like black people, then why do you watch the NBA, being that the league is over 70% black? I got your back on this one trig, cause he shouldn't have done what he did.....
Tyquan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:23 PM   #4
trig
Decent college freshman

tnx.

My target for the 2nd round is Fazekas. Hopefully he falls into our lap but I think he'll go very early in the 2nd round or very late 1st round. He can become a player like laethner. A solid big guy that can shoot, play physical defense, rebound, and has high basketball IQ. A player that outsmart more athletic opponents.

Maybe we can also take a risk on Sean Williams, this kid has a lot of potential if only he can keep his head straight. Maybe giving him a 1 yr contract is worth it and see if playing w/ "good" guys and a vet like wallace can help him

Last edited by trig : 05-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: