Default Re: Bird and Lebron passing video

Lebron doing basic passes last night

Great college starter

LBJ on his basic dyme drops

Great college starter

**** LeShit, that's the only overrated piece of shitty ass player I hate.. Why?

1. After a huge loss against the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference Final, he didn't shake hands to the winning team and bitch out like a crybaby and yet fans still call him "King James?" More like Queen James.

2. A sophomore college kid dunk over LeShit James, and nike confiscated a ****ing tape of LeShit getting dunk over by a Xavier college boy.

3. No kids should look up to LeShit as a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by iTare

1. After a huge loss against the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference Final, he didn't shake hands to the winning team and bitch out like a crybaby and yet fans still call him "King James?" More like Queen James.

2. A sophomore college kid dunk over LeShit James, and nike confiscated a ****ing tape of LeShit getting dunk over by a Xavier college boy.

Well said .

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Outrageous post (from reddit?) I could just imagine the scrawny, pencil-necked virgin getting his rocks off as he posted this.

They are easily the best non-PG passers ever, in terms of piling up assists or simply raw passing skills/vision...... then you can debate all you want...

In the department raw passing skills & vision both of them are right up there as one of the 10 best i ever seen in that department imo.

That list for me goes something like: (no order, but if there was, Magic sure would start 1st)

Kidd
    Stockton (not flashy, but was a fundamental sniper with his dimes)
    Nash
    Magic
    Maravich
    Bird
    Lebron
    J-Will
    .....then i dont know, Isiah? Cp3?

There is a difference between "Top Passer" & "Top Assist man"....

Leading the league in assists isnt necessarily a guy with the best passing skills/vision, but a guy with good/great passing/vision who just so happens to be a 24-7 pass-first player starting PG playing 40 mpg with a correct system & supporting cast.... the guy who has the best passing skills/vision is the guy who is portraying the most creative/most difficult passes with success & in big magnitude.... you dont have to lead the league in assists to do that and neither do you have to play PG.....

Its like Shaq leading the league PPG.... he is the best scorer technically.... but does he have the best scoring arsenal? Thats what raw passing skills is when compared to assists..... to many like to think assists = result of passing skills....

Thats wrong, for example i think today (with Nash deteriorating) Lebron easily possess the best passing skills/vision in the league.... Rubio, Ginobili, Cp3, Rondo, Deron etc. follow..... come on, you ever seen CP3 do just any of those crazy passes Lebron makes? CP3 does by majority just lobs & pick-n-roll/paint dropoffs, simple, fundamental..... thats great, he gets alot of assists, but he is no circus passer exactly.... I think Lebron, Ricky Rubio & Ginobili portray the best creativity & difficulty in that department today....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-01-2014 at 07:34 PM.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I'm warning you now to stop spamming the board with this same post. I've seen it in multiple threads. We get the idea. Thanks.

I don't know anyone old enough to have seen Bird play that thinks Lebron is the better passer. It's not really something you can really get from watching old footage or highlights, as both guys are good enough passers to basically be capable of anything. There isn't any one pass either guy could make that the other was incapable of, but it's the frequency that sets them apart in my mind.

Best 2 passing SFs I've ever seen, but I've gotta give Bird the nod.

As others have said, Lebron is the better point guard.

In terms of a stationary position or off one dribble in the half court, Bird is AS GOOD OF A PASSER as anybody! The difference between Bird and Bron is the fact that Bron has PG type pace and handles in his game. U can't go wrong either way. I do think on both sides of the floor, that Bron is the most versatile player ever. And from a fundamental-techincal level on offense, Bird is the best player of all time. What's makes Lebron unique is that we get to see what players such as Magic and even Bird to an extent would look like with freak athletic ability. Those three have a size and versatility that the other perimeter players can't match. They are the bridge between perimeter players and the power positions.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
    I remember a thread on here comparing the passing skills between the two with many arguing that Bird made passes that lebron couldn't do. I ran across this video

Can LeBron make the same kind of passes as Larry Bird?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3EWmeFrSNM

The above is indisputable evidence that Larry Bird is a superior passer to LeBron James. Watch all these passes Larry Bird pulls off that LeBron could never dream of duplicating. This video is simply the nail in the coffin.

This actually a troll video (notice the Ether beat? lol ) answering those who think along those lines
    impossible

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

[QUOTE=Trollsmasher]What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I