Default Re: Lebron: "I don't need to flop. I don't even know how to do it."

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik

LOL.. look at fishers disgusted face

Banned

Lebron is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by 3LiftHeatCurse
    Kobe is a flopper too. Tons of hilarious flops by Kobe Flopper Bryant too.

In fact, you can find flopping footage of any player in the NBA. Ya'll just salty about Miami being the best team so you hate on LeBron and hide it with crappy stuff like "OMG LEBRON FLOPPED" when you know damn well that your boys flop too.
    We have posted like 20 lebron flops here. yet you can't find one legit and non questionable flop by the all time flopping great kobe bryant.

ONE. just ONE legit and non questionable.
    One where he isn't touched.

There is a difference between bringing into light the contact vs fabricating new contacts.

Yet you can't even find more than one of the formal, and yet nothing for the later which atleast 20 has been posted here for lebron.

I'll wait for you to explain this Kobe Flop on how he fell 15 feet away from Harden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz73xgDrd8o
    Looks like Harden stepped on and tripped Kobe's right foot. Please tell me you saw Harden's left foot and Kobe's right foot? Either way, he lost footing and slipped. He fell so far obvious because he slid from the fall.

How is that even close to any of lebron's gifs in this thread?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers

There is a difference between bringing into light the contact vs fabricating new contacts.

Yet you can't even find more than one of the formal, and yet nothing for the later which atleast 20 has been posted here for lebron.

Made that high school varsity squad BBallZen83's Avatar

I'll say it again. So many people flop it's ridiculous. I think all of us as fans hate it, but as long as players are rewarded for flopping they will continue to do it to gain an advantage. Art of war my friend. It is a league wide problem, it's not just f$k player x, he is a flopping bastard(cause i don't like him as a player). They need to start punishing everyone that does it indiscriminately. Don't hold your breath.

Bladers and rip, you guys won't give one inch of ground will you? All you have to do is youtube the many instances of kobe flopping to see that YES in fact he has done it too, and on many occassions. It's ok, as stated this isnt a kobe vs lebron thing. It is a league wide problem.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    We have posted like 20 lebron flops here. yet you can't find one legit and non questionable flop by the all time flopping great kobe bryant.

HAHAHAHA I have seen more than 50 legit kobe flops in my lifetime, just as bad as lebron's.

Sad thing is that I don't waste my time making GIF's on kobe like you all do on LeBron. You are all just salty as **** and jealous so you latch onto anything to hate on the Heat.

I'll go find some.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

I'll go find some.
    watch this guy disappear faster than bron in the 4th when he realize he can't find shit

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Who cares Lebron Flops a Bit when He gets hit to sell it once and a while but everyone does it plus Lebron if he didn't sell it ith his size Would NEVER get any calls since he already gets hit more than any player without getting to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    watch this guy disappear faster than bron in the 4th when he realize he can't find shit
    Dude, you don't get a pass for trolling. You're smart enough to contribute.

Earned not given

Oh LeBron... tsk tsk tsk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BBallZen83
    Bladers and rip, you guys won't give one inch of ground will you? All you have to do is youtube the many instances of kobe flopping to see that YES in fact he has done it too, and on many occassions. It's ok, as stated this isnt a kobe vs lebron thing. It is a league wide problem.
    To be fair, Bron has flopped a LOT more since joining the heat.. more than Kobe. He wasnt bad with that at all in cleveland. Every superstar yells when theyre driving and complains. Flopping is in a stratosphere above that and some of brons flops are so ridiculous..

He probably learned it from wade tbh.. master of ref baiting/acting.

I hate guys like that. Kobe has been flopping for years. It doesn't take away from the fact that he's a great player. It's usually great players that actually DO it.

You're absolutely right, it is a league wide problem. One of the many blemishes we have in basketball right now. I like that flopping regulation was supposed to be passed this year and some of the flopping stopped a bit this season, but unless the league gets harsher with its penalties...it's going to persist. But I don't even know if that's a plausible solution at this point.

lmao, even if kobe has done it once or twice, he's not at the level of Lebron.

Like I said, Lebron is the face of flopping along with chris paul now. You just want to mitigate this by bringing in Kobe's name. Wrong.

Every star in the NBA has done it? Wrong. Again, look at that list: MJ, Shaq, Hakeem, Duncan, Garnett. All plenty of footage. Where are the gifs?

And you realize I wasn't even the one making the gifs?
    Lebron's act is so obvious it's everywhere. If Kobe had something as ridiculous as these, I'm sure someone would have had it done as a gif by now.