Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 04:35 PM   #46
highwhey
EMPLOYED
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 16,308
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
never fall in love with a dumb bitch.
never fall in love period, women will find a way to use you
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #47
AirBonner
Blunt induced coma
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,505
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
never fall in love period, women will find a way to use you
Men are just resources to them. Thatís why prostitution makes so much sense for everyone.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #48
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 12,006
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
Most likely a Michael Hutchence/Chester whassername/Chris Cornell case of "suicide"
Bennington you disrespectful buffoon
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:35 PM   #49
ROCSteady
One of One
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D[M]V
Posts: 9,556
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
Left the mother of his child for a another woman, then got devastated when she left him to see other men. Poetic justice?

Talked about how his whole life revolved around his daughter but let his failure to maintain a relationship with a much younger woman completely eclipse any thought or feelings for his child. Guy was a big phony. Still RIP.

Who are you?

Are your interpersonal relationships all flawless, tied with a bow and chocolate shavings on top?

Every human being falls short in some capacity. This guy wasn't a phony merely because he had complications in his personal life. Having legit mental illness and not living up to the standards of Internet champs like you are commonplace. The fact is that this guy apparently inspired people all over the globe, had many fans and you're .... still rocking an anti Obama avatar despite him being out of office for a year and a half.

Get it together, grouch
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:23 PM   #50
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 28,177
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Does anybody know yet why he did it?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:55 PM   #51
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 7,401
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Who are you?

Are your interpersonal relationships all flawless, tied with a bow and chocolate shavings on top?

Every human being falls short in some capacity. This guy wasn't a phony merely because he had complications in his personal life. Having legit mental illness and not living up to the standards of Internet champs like you are commonplace. The fact is that this guy apparently inspired people all over the globe, had many fans and you're .... still rocking an anti Obama avatar despite him being out of office for a year and a half.

Get it together, grouch
He's THAT guy and there always has to be one to come into a thread like this and shit on the subject. Instead of simply saying RIP to a tragic incident, folks have to get that attention.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #52
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 7,401
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
nasty but you hit the nail on the head.

everyone's blindly worshipping him and talking about what great adventures he had.

but nobody's talking about the other stuff.
Some of you are some miserable fuks. You do this for everyone in the history of the world. A person's life is over. What the *** is the point of talking shit about all their faults?
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:28 PM   #53
CelticBaller
Killer Instinct
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 21,125
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
He's THAT guy and there always has to be one to come into a thread like this and shit on the subject. Instead of simply saying RIP to a tragic incident, folks have to get that attention.
Nah, he’s the guy who says the truth that idiots like you like to ignore

The man is dead already, a RIP will literally bro nothing for him. Funerals are for the living and we should see and point out his flaws so we could learn from him
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #54
Duderonomy
Perrrfect
 
Duderonomy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,310
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
Most likely a Michael Hutchence/Chester whassername/Chris Cornell case of "suicide"
Yeah the 85% of sheeple are saying suicide can happen to anyone and you never know who is depressed. But can't see that 8 prominent figures offing themselves in the past week isn't somewhat suspicious.

Also hanging has to be rare for someone who is depressed I would think pill popping would be their preferred method to depart.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:43 PM   #55
DCL
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 8,139
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Some of you are some miserable fuks. You do this for everyone in the history of the world. A person's life is over. What the *** is the point of talking shit about all their faults?


take your meds, fool.

and read the entire thread before you respond or you'd just look like a huge dumb ass every time.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:34 AM   #56
Norcaliblunt
National High School Star
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,160
Default Re: Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

That indulgence lifestyle will always leave you empty. Searching to stuff yourself full of rich savory food, and lots of good alcohol to fill up the hole in your soul takes its toll. And then thereís women. Itís no wonder he was depressed. RIP.
Norcaliblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy