Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-14-2014, 10:43 PM   #1
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Default The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

When blacks think they are victims, they will most likely be that way. When they think they are strong and powerful, they will also be that way. Having power means not allowing the hate to dictate who you are as a person. When you cave into the hate and fight back, you are becoming weaker. The hater has successfully made you emotional. Acting on emotions is a sign of weakness; acting on confidence, strength, and intelligence is where the power lies. You would not get angry if you are confident you can overcome the hate. This is why powerful black men never speak from a position of victimization.

Look at the white race. They can care less if you hate on their group. They know they are in a position of power and are only laughing at the black man for acting like victims.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:38 AM   #2
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Default Re: The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

It's simply the path of least resistance while being effective. There is really nothing more to it than that.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #3
Verticality
I give, trade Hib.

Default Re: The victimization card is a covert methodology to keep the black man weak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
The hater has successfully made you emotional. Acting on emotions is a sign of weakness

That is stupid. Martin Luther King certainly was guided by his emotions. That is what him such a powerful leader.
Verticality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Lonely_Sandberg
Decent playground baller

Lonely_Sandberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:13 PM   #5
gts
shhhhhhh

gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verticality
That is stupid. Martin Luther King certainly was guided by his emotions. That is what him such a powerful leader.

Martin Luther King and Malcolm spoke from a position of empowerment. The black victimized mindset is the antithesis of this. They are convinced the system is against them and that they are "owed" something. To them racism is what is keeping them down when in fact it is their own mindset that is doing that. They have very poor work ethic, they don't see the opportunities of entrepreneurship, and very seldom will they break out of the barrier that is controlling their mind. Why? Because they are victims. They can't find the strength in themselves to dictate the direction of their life.

Being a victim is a weak mindset. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were never victims. They saw the strength in the black movement and they fought and die for equal rights so the black man can be in a position of power equal to the white man.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 05-15-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #7
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

You are ignorant and have no insight.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:15 PM   #8
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You are ignorant and have no insight.

Elaborate.

I've presented my argument. Now it is your turn. Stop being such an idiot and present a rebuttal. Thanks.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #9
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

I don't believe anything you said was correct. Nearly every sentence is a fallacy.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:37 PM   #10
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
I don't believe anything you said was correct. Nearly every sentence is a fallacy.

I still don't hear an intelligent rebuttal. I think you're an idiot full of insults. You think you are better than everybody else and constantly troll people due to the flak you got for looking like a girl.

All I ask is for an intelligent debate. I know I can take you and anybody on. It is easy to dish an insult, but coming up with a rebuttal, that's a whole new playing field.

Man up and stop being such a dumba*s.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #11
kentatm
NBA Legend

Rambo wants intelligent convo guys! Come on!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 04:45 PM   #12
DeuceWallaces
NBA Legend

I usually just troll the trolls by insulting you.

There's really no point trying to hold a conversation with you. You're pretty misinformed and somehow mistake bold and italics for meaning and intellect.
Old 05-15-2014, 04:47 PM   #13
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
I usually just troll the trolls by insulting you.

There's really no point trying to hold a conversation with you. You're pretty misinformed and somehow mistake bold and italics for meaning and intellect.

Just what I thought. I called you out and you're caving in like a little b*tch (as expected).
Old 05-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #14
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

victimization is almost always used as a excuse for ones own failures. most people can't own up to it being their own fault. its much easier blaming someone else, the system, or whatever. they overlook how they never went to school, just hung out drinking, smoking, partying, etc. and in the end they're the victim of being held down by the man in their own mind.

see it way too often.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: