Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: The US blew up Russia's pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I see what's wrong with Off the Court. He honestly thinks that these politicians are actual nice people who are trying their hardest to do what's best for all. When Biden said that there will be no more Nord Stream Pipeline, that he promises he will put an end to it. He couldn't possibly mean it because he's such a sweet man, really looking out for the well being of all living things. And he's certainly not senile, so it couldn't have been a slip of actual plans.

Those in power in the US wouldn't screw Europe like that, because they're allies, friends, all involved are really trying to makes this a better world. For you and for me.

]
    u thought that when nazi Trump was in power lmfao

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    u thought that when nazi Trump was in power lmfao
    Considering how this country was better off under Trump, we were right. You voted for Biden thinking the country would improve, and two years later, we are worse off. You should apologize to the rest of us, leave the board, and then lay under the path of your tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Considering how this country was better off under Trump, we were right. You voted for Biden thinking the country would improve, and two years later, we are worse off. You should apologize to the rest of us, leave the board, and then lay under the path of your tractor.
    My my, aren't we angry today

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    My my, aren't we angry today
    It's just Alpha Male talk. Conan talk.

It's just Alpha Male talk. Conan talk.

Is that from the first Conan movie where Arnold spoke like 2 minutes the entire movie or from the second one where he was talkative af The first one is a classic, the second one, not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Is that from the first Conan movie where Arnold spoke like 2 minutes the entire movie or from the second one where he was talkative af The first one is a classic, the second one, not so much...
    First one. Conan the Barbarian. I need to watch these again. I haven't seen these since I was a kid. The problem is, these movies are so cheesy and awful, it's hard for me to watch them now. I started watching Commando the other day and I couldn't finish it.

First one. Conan the Barbarian. I need to watch these again. I haven't seen these since I was a kid. The problem is, these movies are so cheesy and awful, it's hard for me to watch them now. I started watching Commando the other day and I couldn't finish it.
    Lol, Commando is pretty awful watching as an adult, lol. Predator does hold up, and the Terminator though. But I loved Conan as a kid, probably don't want to ruin my memory of that movie by watching it now

Imagine being so mind controlled by western propaganda that you legitimately believe that the Russians blew up their own pipeline.... a pipe that they spent billions building, and happened to be their top bargaining chip in their efforts to secure a favorable peace deal.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Well hell, if it's based on nothing but Poopsie's uneducated opinion, then it must be true.

Apparently, the Russian Ministry of Defense just announced that the British were the ones who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline.

I guess I was wrong. Looked pretty obvious that the Americans did it.....but I guess not.

By the way, the British were behind the bombing of the bridge to Crimea. So they are doing the dirty work for this whole project. These are basically terrorist acts. Pretty sad that the UK and the West has resorted to this stuff.

Old news, but it wasn't covered in corporate news.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Good job by US.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

We were using freezer trucks as morgues because of Covid when Trump was prez.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Old news, but it wasn't covered in corporate news.

That was great.