Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    80 d*cks? That's a... fair amount of d*cks to say the least

That amounts to 16 basketball teams' starting lineup. Think about next time you look at your girl. Personally, I can't see myself marrying a chick who f*cked the starting 5 of the entire Eastern Conference of the NBA... plus one more team from the west.

Whole lotta d*cks on that resume.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    80 d*cks? That's a... fair amount of d*cks to say the least

That amounts to 16 basketball teams' starting lineup. Think about next time you look at your girl. Personally, I can't see myself marrying a chick who f*cked the starting 5 of the entire Eastern Conference of the NBA... plus one more team from the west.

Whole lotta d*cks on that resume.
    Ha, that is a funny way to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    There are a lot of the following types of people in this thread:
    -virgins
    -people from the bible belt
    -virgins
    -hypocrites (they think it's ok for a guy to have a lot of partners, but not a girl)

Let's see... I am 30, and I am currently in a 3 and a 1/2 year relationship. I have been in a 3 year relationship, a 9 month relationship, and a 6 month relationship. That's 4 women over 7 years and 9 months. You wanna know how many women fall outside of those times? It would be around about 36 (not sure on exact details - I started making a list awhile ago, and there are a few I'm forgetting for sure).

I started at 17 (just before my 18th birthday), so 36 women over 5 years. That's me going out most weekends with friends and trying to pick up probably 70% of the time. If a women had the same mindset as me, they could easily clock 80. Again, a lot of you are very judgemental, jealous, insecure types.
    I wouldn't want my wife to have had 80 people prior to me. Outside of the disease possibility, a woman with 80 partners over a short time strikes me as just not selective enough for my tastes. I'd like her to have some standards higher than "has *****".

It doesn't bother you, that doesn't mean it's not a criteria that matters. Now, some of the people in this tread seem to want virginal women which strikes me as delusional and just i don't get why? But i think having a vague number somewhere between 0 and 80 is ok. not having one is ok, but having one is ok too.

My wife was kind of irritated that i seemed to have dated ever girl we passed near where i used to teach. Her point was it was prior, but it probably meant that i just grabbed anything that moved, which personality wise maybe meant i wasn't what she though. (i didn't, just a very terrible coincidence for me).

I almost hate to disagree with you though because you are so much more reasonable about these things taht a lot of people in ISH. You missed some discussions in your time gone that your head would have exploded from the stupidity.