Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #541
pete's montreux
Blu Rayô Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,190
pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

woot!

haha
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:13 AM   #542
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 35,659
L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Best Back Court
Kevin Johnson and Mitch Richmond
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:15 AM   #543
Fatal9
owwwww
 
Fatal9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,572
Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Worst court spacing of all time:

'96 Sabonis
'97 Chris Webber
'99 Kevin Garnett
'91 Michael Jordan
'97 Mookie Blaylock

I predict KG becomes a spot up three point shooter for the team, and MJ punches out Mookie for missing open jumpshots.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #544
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

dude................. i feel so left out. not a single award/diss. HIT ME UP
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #545
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 35,659
L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
dude................. i feel so left out. not a single award/diss. HIT ME UP
Most ice used for old knee's ever.
Robert Parish, Bill Laimbeer and Moses Malone
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:26 AM   #546
Fatal9
owwwww
 
Fatal9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,572
Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Most fourth quarter collapses due to lack of an alpha dog: Snoop Cat. I love Pippen but with him in charge, your team will will be playing hot potato in close games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Most ice used for old knee's ever.
Robert Parish, Bill Laimbeer and Moses Malone
and also this. Moses = 35. Laimbeer = 33. Parish = 37. Pick and roll this team to death. Laimbeer leads this group in blocks/game with 1.0
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #547
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 35,659
L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

A team of unpicked players.


STARTERS
C: 90-91 Kevin Duckworth
F: 96-97 Tom Gugliotta
F: 97-98 Steve Smith
G: 89-90 Fat Lever
G: 90-91 Michael Adams



RESERVES
C: 97-98 Jayson Williams
F: 89-90 Rolando Blackman
G: 93-4 Kenny Anderson
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #548
Snoop_Cat
Banned
 
Snoop_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Johns Hopkins
Posts: 3,498
Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Most fourth quarter collapses due to lack of an alpha dog: Snoop Cat. I love Pippen but with him in charge, your team will will be playing hot potato in close games.


and also this. Moses = 35. Laimbeer = 33. Parish = 37. Pick and roll this team to death. Laimbeer leads this group in blocks/game with 1.0

stop teasing me! it hurts
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #549
asdasd4
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
asdasd4 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Abundance is a Life Style
Learning to trust in your own abundance is required. When you begin to be within your own space of abundance, whatever you need will appear whenever you need it. Thatís just the way the higher powers set this universe up to work. Trust the universal energy. The knowing of it all will humble you to its power yet let the brightness of you shine everywhere it needs to. Just by being from a state of abundance, it is being you.

Abundance is a philosophy; it appears in your physiology, your value system, flower girl dressesand carries its own set of beliefs. You walk with it, sleep with it, bath with it, feel with it,wedding dresses and need to maintain and take care of it as well. wedding dress,
wedding dresses
wedding gowns
wedding dress,

Start by knowing what your abundances are, fill that space with you, and be fully present from that state of being. mother of bride dresses Your profession of choice is telling you of knowing and possibilities. That is their gift. Consultants and customer service professionals have the ministrative assistants and virtual assistants have an abundance of wedding gowns coordination and time management. Abundance is all around you, and all within. See what it is; love yourself for what it is, not what youíre missing,mother of bride dresses or what that can be better, but for what it is at this present moment.

Being from the brightness of abundance doesnít allow the darkness to appear or be in the path unless a choice to allow it to. The true state of abundance doesnít have room for lies or cheap wedding dresses games normally played. The space is too full of abundance. This may be a challenge because we still need to shine for other to see. wedding dresses
custom wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses

Be in a state of abundance of what you already have. bridesmaid dresses I guarantee they are there; it always is buried but there. Breathe them in as if they are the air you breathe because they are yours. Let go of anything that isnít abundant for the time being. Name the shoe boxes in your closet with your gifts of abundance; pull from them every morning if needed. Know they are there.

Abundance is a life style, a way of living your life. It isnít something you buy wedding dress now and then or pull down from the cupboard, dust off and use once or twice, and then return to the cupboard.

Abundance is a Life Style

Abundance is seeing people for their gifts bridal gowns and not what they lack or could be. Seeing all things for their gifts and not what they lack.

Abundance doesnít always require money. Many people live with all that money can buy yet live empty inside. Abundance begins inside with some main self-ingredients, like love, care, kindness and gentleness, thoughtfulness and compassion. Abundance is a state of being. It radiates outward. It shines like the sun among the many moons in custom wedding dresses the world.
asdasd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #550
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 27,539
RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd4
Abundance is a Life Style
Learning to trust in your own abundance is required. When you begin to be within your own space of abundance, whatever you need will appear whenever you need it. Thatís just the way the higher powers set this universe up to work. Trust the universal energy. The knowing of it all will humble you to its power yet let the brightness of you shine everywhere it needs to. Just by being from a state of abundance, it is being you.

Abundance is a philosophy; it appears in your physiology, your value system, flower girl dressesand carries its own set of beliefs. You walk with it, sleep with it, bath with it, feel with it,wedding dresses and need to maintain and take care of it as well. wedding dress,
wedding dresses
wedding gowns
wedding dress,

Start by knowing what your abundances are, fill that space with you, and be fully present from that state of being. mother of bride dresses Your profession of choice is telling you of knowing and possibilities. That is their gift. Consultants and customer service professionals have the ministrative assistants and virtual assistants have an abundance of wedding gowns coordination and time management. Abundance is all around you, and all within. See what it is; love yourself for what it is, not what youíre missing,mother of bride dresses or what that can be better, but for what it is at this present moment.

Being from the brightness of abundance doesnít allow the darkness to appear or be in the path unless a choice to allow it to. The true state of abundance doesnít have room for lies or cheap wedding dresses games normally played. The space is too full of abundance. This may be a challenge because we still need to shine for other to see. wedding dresses
custom wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses

Be in a state of abundance of what you already have. bridesmaid dresses I guarantee they are there; it always is buried but there. Breathe them in as if they are the air you breathe because they are yours. Let go of anything that isnít abundant for the time being. Name the shoe boxes in your closet with your gifts of abundance; pull from them every morning if needed. Know they are there.

Abundance is a life style, a way of living your life. It isnít something you buy wedding dress now and then or pull down from the cupboard, dust off and use once or twice, and then return to the cupboard.

Abundance is a Life Style

Abundance is seeing people for their gifts bridal gowns and not what they lack or could be. Seeing all things for their gifts and not what they lack.

Abundance doesnít always require money. Many people live with all that money can buy yet live empty inside. Abundance begins inside with some main self-ingredients, like love, care, kindness and gentleness, thoughtfulness and compassion. Abundance is a state of being. It radiates outward. It shines like the sun among the many moons in custom wedding dresses the world.

I wonder if the strategy of randomly spamming a forum to promote an online business has EVER actually produced any customers or results? I'm honestly curious. It seems like an utter waste of time, but I've been wrong before.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 07-27-2010 at 11:02 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #551
iamgine
...
 
iamgine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,188
iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Official 90s NBA players "peak" draft

I think it's done to get higher google ranking.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy