Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 10-30-2006, 02:46 PM   #1
HTOWNMIKE
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HTOWNMIKE has an OK reputation so far
Default A New Thread, Full Of Quality, On The Rockets

Hey Rockets fans!! I appreciate your time, and would like for you to read my comments on the rockets, and post as much feedback, with as much opinions as you can muster up... If you are a true rockets fan.. please read and reply............

First off.. Im ready for the season.. now...about our team..
I think we have a great squad, and YES Bonzi will help us out so much. The thing about Bob Sura is.. you should ask yourself... "Does bob sura help our chances to go deep into the playoffs this year???" answer YES.... Rafer Alston is looking like he could be the point guard for Yao.. after all.. all of Yaos point guards have come and gone, without a chance to fully develop and grow with yao... shooting guard.. at the end of last season i declared we must get guards who can offset specifically Tony parker, Jason terry, manu, steve nash,and those type guards.. I think we now have it with kill billy.. and kirk snyder.... forwards spots... well we have depth there dont we??? im just glad that we dont have that power forward who gets real cocky and ball hoggs, and ends up wasting time, and earns a missed shot.....(maurice taylor, and kenny thomas)... not this year.. we got juwan, battier, and our own dennis rodman.. CHUCK HAYES.. I would like to see a forward who is over 6'9''... so he could play center.. but hey.. who am i?? our young talent needs to shape up... adjust.... and go with the flow.. because playing with yao, and t-mac.... it shouldnt be that hard.....

THANKS... NOW REPLY NOW DAMMIT!!!
HTOWNMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

i agree with you, i am also very verry excited about this season. im sick of saying this but IF we are healthy we can win it all. last year we had ''potential'', this year we got it all, our stars and the surrounding cast are proven ball players: rafer, bonzi, and battier. last year we lacked the size at the 2, kirk snyder is the man! hes very athletic and has that pitbull mentality JVG wants. billy will need time to develop but i know he will help us greatly at the 1 and 2. as for novak, i can see it no yao fighting the double team and kicking it out to novak in the corner for the trey, or tracy penetrating and finding him open. oh yeah im going to be at the home opener against Dallas, and im prepared to loose be voice and sit down on my seat for a damn second.

November 1st, 2006 8 P.M CST - a start of something amazing for the HOUSTON ROCKETS
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: