Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default These are the true patriots of America. (Merry Christmas)

http://buildingwhat.org/buildingwhat-tv-ad/

it seems like we don't know to make the message any more louder. Hopefully this will improve.

A shout out to the truth movement in the OTC... Merry Christmas.

God Bless America.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:32 AM   #2
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: These are the true patriots of America. (Merry Christmas)

So it was an inside job?
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #3
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
So it was an inside job?

you bet your @ss it was.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
Captain Kirk
Beat the world...

Captain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation hereCaptain Kirk has an incredible reputation here

And what do we do. Seems like everyone has moved on. And whenever someone says it was an inside job people laugh or call that person a fool.
Captain Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kirk
And what do we do. Seems like everyone has moved on. And whenever someone says it was an inside job people laugh or call that person a fool.

I can assure you that there is still a large percentage of Americans that have not reviewed all the suspicious details regarding 9/11. They have been deceived. And unfortunately there are still many that have reviewed it and somehow still don't believe... they call me crazy and I call them crazy so we will just leave it at that.

but you have to pay attention to all the bull$hit they are able to get away with today thanks 9/11... makes you wonder what they can get away with if they did something bigger. I'm talking about that Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Big Brother Police State crap they have getting more and more powerful... not to mention two wars that have lasted how many years now?
And all these private military contractors are getting bigger and hungrier for business.

The fact of the matter is they got the people Divided the way they want them and the media controlled the way they want it too. And now it's becoming increasingly obvious that they've dumbed down our entertainment industry. And they just sit there and screw us over little by little and always say it's for our own good. All that bailout bull $hit... that was biggest power grab ever. But as long as Americans sit there and and don't wake up to the fact they are being played like a game of Chess, then the future does not look very pretty for my children or my grandchildren.

And the double-edge sword to all this is that if the people finally do wake up... then only God Knows what will happen. (might of been the game plan all along)

I just have a feeling that the people we have elected in power are going to eventually lead this country straight to hell... and it won't be an accident. It sucks because even if we elect a good man to lead this country he gets assassinated, and his brother gets killed if he follows in his footsteps.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I can assure you that there is still a large percentage of Americans that have not reviewed all the suspicious details regarding 9/11. They have been deceived. And unfortunately there are still many that have reviewed it and somehow still don't believe... they call me crazy and I call them crazy so we will just leave it at that.

but you have to pay attention to all the bull$hit they are able to get away with today thanks 9/11... makes you wonder what they can get away with if they did something bigger. I'm talking about that Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Big Brother Police State crap they have getting more and more powerful... not to mention two wars that have lasted how many years now?
And all these private military contractors are getting bigger and hungrier for business.

The fact of the matter is they got the people Divided the way they want them and the media controlled the way they want it too. And now it's becoming increasingly obvious that they've dumbed down our entertainment industry. And they just sit there and screw us over little by little and always say it's for our own good. All that bailout bull $hit... that was biggest power grab ever. But as long as Americans sit there and and don't wake up to the fact they are being played like a game of Chess, then the future does not look very pretty for my children or my grandchildren.

And the double-edge sword to all this is that if the people finally do wake up... then only God Knows what will happen. (might of been the game plan all along)

I just have a feeling that the people we have elected in power are going to eventually lead this country straight to hell... and it won't be an accident. It sucks because even if we elect a good man to lead this country he gets assassinated, and his brother gets killed if he follows in his footsteps.

Could you walk me through how this was an inside job? Like how it was carried out and how the intelligence agencies played a hand in it given just how many held a strong dislike of the Bush Administration at that time. Thanks.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jesus Christ Dooms, using ****ing CHRISTMAS as a vehicle to further your agenda? Couldn't just say "Merry Christmas" and leave it at that?

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Could you walk me through how this was an inside job? Like how it was carried out and how the intelligence agencies played a hand in it given just how many held a strong dislike of the Bush Administration at that time. Thanks.
you idiot, the government is a pawn and its members are all actors trying to lead common pawns like you astray. the illuminati is in control of everything and they have you fooled so bad you don't even realize it.

this is what dooms actually believes
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:13 PM   #9
FatComputerNerd
Decent college freshman

FatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFatComputerNerd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I know who did it!
FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
you idiot, the government is a pawn and its members are all actors trying to lead common pawns like you astray. the illuminati is in control of everything and they have you fooled so bad you don't even realize it.

this is what dooms actually believes

My bet is Bad Horse and Dr Horrible are behind it all.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #11
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Merry Christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jw-ifqwkM
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Only dumb people think 9/11 was an inside job.

true morons!

Merry Christmas! or as the 9/11 truthers say: Happy Holidays!
JtotheIzzo is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: