Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-14-2019, 06:35 AM   #181
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: GSW is #1 due to the best 3-pt shooters - don't act like they're the best ballplayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
A team losing with multiple missing superstars does not prove they arent that good when they have them. What the **** is wrong with you? You might as well say the worlds best burger is proven overrated if it isnt as good without the patty. What you are when your team is missing key pieces has nothing to do with how good you are whole.

Thats some "Lets tie Muhammad Ali hand behind his back and see if he beats Foreman" ass logic.
Remember when everyone said the Warriors had the most talent ever?

Well the injuries brought the Warriors' so-called goat talent back to the field, where curry/klay/dray proved that they aren't championship caliber - those 3 guys are HOF and supposed to be 3 of the top 4 players in the series, yet they aren't championship caliber and have never shown they are (15' was a joke)

And again, how come Kawhi can win by shooting 35% from three and Curry can't?... This proves my point - his skillset wins 3-pt contests, not championships, unless he has KD
3ball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:15 PM   #182
Koresh
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: GSW is #1 due to the best 3-pt shooters - don't act like they're the best ballplayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
That line about Jordan only dominating the 90's was due to him being the best contested mid range shooter reallly struck a nerve with ya huh Bruce?

ya boy was a product of a weaker era + the triangle

deal with it

You unlocked the hidden code. I truly believe 3ball is Bruce Blitz. I saw a video the other day that was definitely a red flag and it immediately clicked that they are the same person. If you aren't talking about Blitz, I apologize.

Signs:
1. Both obsessed with Jordan.
2. Old man yells at cloud.
3. Hates LeBron

Koresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #183
RRR3
L3gacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koresh
You unlocked the hidden code. I truly believe 3ball is Bruce Blitz. I saw a video the other day that was definitely a red flag and it immediately clicked that they are the same person. If you aren't talking about Blitz, I apologize.

Signs:
1. Both obsessed with Jordan.
2. Old man yells at cloud.
3. Hates LeBron

I remember when Bruce loved LeBron.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:30 PM   #184
Koresh
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
I remember when Bruce loved LeBron.

It's truly amazing. He didn't hate LeBron until after the 2016 NBA Finals when everyone was calling him the GOAT and coincidentally, 3ball wasn't talking about LeBron until after people the 2016 NBA Finals when everyone was calling him the GOAT...

3ball was on here posting about Jordan and no one cared until all of a sudden he is posting more about LeBron James because people wouldn't think he was the GOAT.

Same with Jlauber. He turned on LeBron in a similar fashion.

After 2016, he thought people were going to forget about MJ or something, so he went on this mass crusade online to make sure no one ever forgot MJ, which is silly. No one needs to defend MJ's legacy or constantly defend him 24/7. It's insecure as f*ck.

I would love for someone to compare posts of Bruce Blitz when he was using his name here back in the day to 3ball's posts over the years. I bet it would be damn near identical.
Koresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #185
LBJFTW
Local High School Star

The raptors beat this GSW team which is similar to the 2016 team so that just means that 2016 wasn't really that impressive.
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: