Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end?

I'm waiting for "the Worst NBA Game Ever" : Washington Wizards vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (Wizards are 0-25 on the road).

Not airballing my layups anymore Snicklefritz's Avatar

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end?

Just in case you're ever wondering....

Did the Cavs win last night?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Clevelands new shimmer of hope = World ends in 2012.
    That's more like it
    Last edited by Snicklefritz; 02-11-2011 at 05:19 PM.

to soothe the pain, I stumbled across this video today ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWNA5eOkOwI

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Mo is back against the Clips tonight. Streak ends here... I'm calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Mo is back against the Clips tonight. Streak ends here... I'm calling it.
    I wonder how many times you've called it

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Yes. Tiger plays golf...allows his wife to be seen in public...and therefore was claiming to be a perfect person. Because only faithful husbands are seen in public with their wives. And him presenting this family man image(...by having a family...) makes him worse than the dozens...hundreds...probably thousands of other athletes doing the same thing.

Hell Lebron is like...engaged...and got spotted having what was called a romantic dinner with ciara. Jordan was married and had affair after affair. Same for...virtually everyone. But Tiger...is hated for it. Muhammad Ali isnt...even though he was married and flaunting a side chick on his arm all the time. Tyson isnt hated for it. Hes hated...but not for that. Arod had the same scandal which nobody cares about. Kobe is ****ing girls not nearly as attractive as his wife and getting caught up. Jason Kidds wife claimed he was cheating for years and years. Same for Iverson. Wades wife sued him for supposedly making out with Gabrielle Union in front of their children. Shit is so widespread AK47s wife just gave him permission to cheat. Barkley? Shaq? cheated. Its known in public. Nobody has a bad word to say about it.

But Tiger is hated. Which makes sense...because 7-8 times he was seen in public with his wife smiling for the cameras.

I repeat....people are ****ing idiots. And inconsistent on top of it. Tiger is what virtually every married superstar athlete is.

A human. And humans facing that level of temptation tend to give in.

That's not the reason Tiger is hated well its part of it but its mostly because he was a black man who's married to a white woman and cheated on her with even more white women.

We're supposed to give a shit about Elin Woods being cheated on because she's white.

Nobody shared this concern when Jordan cheated on Juanita for years because she's black, Kobe's wife because she's Latina(her reputation didn't help her cause much) but he was accused of raping a white chick, Wade's ex wife was black nobody cares.

Only white women publically cheated on matter to Mainstream America.

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan
    That's not the reason Tiger is hated well its part of it but its mostly because he was a black man who's married to a white woman and cheated on her with even more white women.

We're supposed to give a shit about Elin Woods being cheated on because she's white.

Nobody shared this concern when Jordan cheated on Juanita for years because she's black, Kobe's wife because she's Latina(her reputation didn't help her cause much) but he was accused of raping a white chick, Wade's ex wife was black nobody cares.

Only white women publically cheated on matter to Mainstream America.
    What a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking ridiculous theory.
    You do realize that Elin was very famous, especially in Europe, BEFORE she married Tiger?

College star

Wow I didn't even know that the cavs are tied for the longest losing streak in north american sports history, shit.

89-89 with 8:44 left in the 4th. This is when the Cavs will choke horribly.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    I wonder how many times you've called it
    This is the first time (and maybe the only time... ever). I wouldn't lie to you.

Don't say anything about the Cavs winning or they will lose. Unless you want them to for the EPIC SHOWDOWN vs the Wizards

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

How old is Lebron?

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

The Clippers better not become "that team".

Default Re: Clevelands losing streak has finally broken the record. Where does the losing end

Its in overtime! Get your prayers ready

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

It would be horrible if they lost this game. Just let 'em win this one. I'm starting to feel bad for these million dollar athletes.