Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Should #1 in public be a crime/sexual assault?

I always randomly hear people get sexual predator/assualt or some super shady criminal status from peeing in public. Is it really THAT big of a deal that someone does that. It's disgusting and I am not condoning it really...but if you legitly can't make it to a bathroom what other option do you have. Does this mean your work/social life/etc should be permanently scarred? I feel like it's one of the most overkill legal punishments for a victimless crime. I've traveled around the world a ton and seen men of all ages randomly do this and it's not made a huge deal out of. Really irks me about America for some reason.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Should #1 in public be a crime/sexual assault?

Getting charged for sexual assault for that has to be super rare, like only for those purposely doing it in front a woman's window or something.

The real charge for pissing in public is "indecent exposure" and it should be that way, we can't have people thinking it's okay to just piss anywhere they want.

It depends where you decide to take a piss at, if its a playground or somewhere else where children are around then ya.

Otherwise, indecent exposure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Getting charged for sexual assault for that has to be super rare, like only for those purposely doing it in front a woman's window or something.

The real charge for pissing in public is "indecent exposure" and it should be that way, we can't have people thinking it's okay to just piss anywhere they want.
    Why? If my dog can take piss on the street, should be able to too.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
    Why? If my dog can take piss on the street, should be able to too.

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Peeing public can be added to sexual assault charges now because men were using it as an excuse to flash women and children. I doubt you will find a conviction of sexual assault anywhere for some guy just peeing on a wall or on a tree.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    I always randomly hear people get sexual predator/assualt or some super shady criminal status from peeing in public. Is it really THAT big of a deal that someone does that. It's disgusting and I am not condoning it really...but if you legitly can't make it to a bathroom what other option do you have. Does this mean your work/social life/etc should be permanently scarred? I feel like it's one of the most overkill legal punishments for a victimless crime. I've traveled around the world a ton and seen men of all ages randomly do this and it's not made a huge deal out of. Really irks me about America for some reason.
    First I've heard of this.

If that's the case then they need to make it illegal for any business to restrict their restrooms to just paying customers or employees only.

Good college starter

I once got caught peeing on a wall. There was this street that I used to pass every night after college on my way home and I used to wait for a bus there. Anyway one evening, around 6-7pm, I really need to pee. I really couldnt hold it and there was nowhere I knew I could go to in time. So I decided to go behind this wall thingy, which led to the back of another building. It was dark so I didnt know what the building was. Anyway I just start to pee and suddenly I hear guys shouting "HEY!". Turns out they were policemen and the building was a police station. Anyway I hadn't really done anything yet so I talked my way out of it and fortunately they let me go. It really could have been much, much worse and very shameful.

my father was stuck in heavy traffic on the high way and hopped out to piss on the wall, got a big ticket. I mean. where the fck was he supposed to piss

NBA All-star

I guess it all depends on the ground

because nature called

and nurture said, stop, drop, kaboom!

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    my father was stuck in heavy traffic on the high way and hopped out to piss on the wall, got a big ticket. I mean. where the fck was he supposed to piss

his brain.

and invent a new merchandise where others can take a piss without getting a ticket while being stuck in heavy traffic on the high way

if that happens frequent enough where you live of course

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    That sucks. I keep water bottles in the car, so I would just pop one open and piss in there. I'd probably miss and piss all over my pants.

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8
    That sucks. I keep water bottles in the car, so I would just pop one open and piss in there. I'd probably miss and piss all over my pants.
    I stunk up my whole car for months when it overflowed and missed arggggghhhhhhh

Finally opened the drains, sprayed a hose, and scrubbed with Joy soap

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    his brain.

and invent a new merchandise where others can take a piss without getting a ticket while being stuck in heavy traffic on the high way

if that happens frequent enough where you live of course
    Is it just me or does this pud ^^ come up with the weirdest shiite to say on the Internet in history?

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Is it just me or does this pud ^^ come up with the weirdest shiite to say on the Internet in history?

I wouldn't say the zone between "don't **** with me" and "I don't give a ****" is all that different

weird?