Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

60 lbs???

That's your bad.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

It's over...

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Jesus, did somebody actually try and say a 170 chick is skinny? That is a BIG girl. She's either fat/chubby or extremely muscular.

Skinny bitches for the win for me personally. I don't mind a girl with a little meat on her bones but I def prefer petite girls. Perhaps because I'm a skinny dude myself, but find it a myth that they have no "curves". Yeah generally don't have much of an ass but a skinny girl with a C cup looks pretty fit. Guess we all have different definitions of a skinny chick, but if you're GF was 140 pounds 7 years ago still seems like a decent sized girl. After 7 years you're relationship should be more about looks, atleast one would think. 200 pounds is massive, so I'd talk to her and tell her it's unhealthy or whatever and get her back down to 140-150 which seems pretty realistic.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You're probably very full of yourself. It also say a lot about some loser who's 32 and has to resort to picking up chicks 10 years younger than him cos he can't pull real women.
    Some might consider me as being full of myself, yes. But I am human and I admit that I can get away with things most people can't. I am who I am so it is what it is. What can I do? You would be the same if you were me.

Actually she was the one who threw herself at me. When I found out she was 22 I was shocked. But instead of looking at her like a 22 yr old who has low self esteem. I saw a beautiful girl with immense potential, who I can guide into the women of my dreams.. that just happens to be 22 now. I'm sorry if you think I'm some loser who has to resort to picking up chicks 10 years younger than me. But in all honesty bro.. 22 girls > 32 women.. 85% of the time for me.. Hey I like em young and my friends are all envious that I can still do it. Some things aren't meant to be seen.. rather felt.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
    Some might consider me as being full of myself, yes. But I am human and I admit that I can get away with things most people can't. I am who I am so it is what it is. What can I do? You would be the same if you were me.

Actually she was the one who threw herself at me. When I found out she was 22 I was shocked. But instead of looking at her like a 22 yr old who has low self esteem. I saw a beautiful girl with immense potential, who I can guide into the women of my dreams.. that just happens to be 22 now. I'm sorry if you think I'm some loser who has to resort to picking up chicks 10 years younger than me. But in all honesty bro.. 22 girls > 32 women.. 85% of the time for me.. Hey I like em young and my friends are all envious that I can still do it. Some things aren't meant to be seen.. rather felt.
    Sorry mate, but you sounds like a massive f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckwit

Guide into the woman of your dreams?

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere

DwadeOverFemalesHisAge

If your friends are envious you can pick up a chick who is finally entering the real world why your dumbass has been living in it (with ur loser friends) for years? Then you all are one sad group of boys. You loser the title of men.

Get a real woman who doesnt have to text message mommy "How much do I have in my savings account?" you f*cking tool.

Actually, I can't think of any scenario were some girl is better than a woman in her earlier thirties, bro. Especially if looks are fairly equal.

It's clear you can't pick up a real woman, because it's likely that you're not a real man; just some loser punk hawkin' on girls with no self esteem and daddy issues.

Pathetic.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I have a situation. I've been dating this girl for 7 years. I really think I want to marry her and I told her so. Well now she is getting a bit too comfortable in the relationship.

The other night, we were getting it on, and the bed f*cking broke. The next morning, through a bit of digging, I found out she weighs over 200 pounds now. Keep in mind, she was a sexy 140 when we dated.

So how exactly do I tell her to lose weight. That was like a $400 bed set and I can't afford buying new beds. That's as bad as the time when I bought the first set of Xbox 360s and they would only last for a couple of months.

How do you tell a girl to lose weight without offending her. She knows she's fat, I know she's fat, all her friends know she's fat, heck, even her dead auntie is visiting her in her dreams telling her she's fat, but it's just a topic of conversation I just can't bring up directly.

I still love her, but damn, she needs to lose a few pounds because that love is going to dwindle when another expensive bed set is broken. Sorry if I sound superficial, but this is a serious problem in our relationship.
    Geez, $400? That's a cheap bed set right there. You get what you pay for. Don't be afraid to shell out money for a better bed, it's well worth it. A bed is supposed to last for years. Pretty sure you can't really break a $2000 bed unless done intentionally.

200lbs?

You're dating a linebacker homie.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere

Not sure what a eff-wit is.. but by eff-wit you are referring to a jab nasty, then my friend you can sit on a cool ranch doritos locos taco and admire it.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I have a situation. I've been dating this girl for 7 years. I really think I want to marry her and I told her so. Well now she is getting a bit too comfortable in the relationship.

The other night, we were getting it on, and the bed f*cking broke. The next morning, through a bit of digging, I found out she weighs over 200 pounds now. Keep in mind, she was a sexy 140 when we dated.

So how exactly do I tell her to lose weight. That was like a $400 bed set and I can't afford buying new beds. That's as bad as the time when I bought the first set of Xbox 360s and they would only last for a couple of months.

How do you tell a girl to lose weight without offending her. She knows she's fat, I know she's fat, all her friends know she's fat, heck, even her dead auntie is visiting her in her dreams telling her she's fat, but it's just a topic of conversation I just can't bring up directly.

I still love her, but damn, she needs to lose a few pounds because that love is going to dwindle when another expensive bed set is broken. Sorry if I sound superficial, but this is a serious problem in our relationship.

Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

DwadeOverFemalesHisAge

GettingOffonBasketballBoys

BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Actually, I can't think of any scenario were some girl is better than a woman in her earlier thirties, bro. Especially if looks are fairly equal.

It's clear you can't pick up a real woman, because it's likely that you're not a real man; just some loser punk hawkin' on girls with no self esteem and daddy issues.

Pathetic.
    I agree with everything besides loser punk. Why don't you congratulate yourself with a cool ranch doritos tacos bro.. they mighty tasty.