Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Has anyone used an Ouji board?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    You make the most random bumps
    I just remembered Archiebundo007. He had a mental breakdown after Miami eliminated Melo and his Knicks.

I've had it "work" a few times. Not sure if I believe in it though, the whole subconscious thing makes sense I guess.

It was a long time ago, but I remember asking it who my first kiss was and it answered correctly. (My hands were not on it at the time)

One time the "spirit" said that it was Neo the One, I hadn't even seen the Matrix at this point but the friend I was doing it with might have. He seemed as surprised as me though.

I was thinking about the Ouji board the other day, I had the urge to try it again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

How Ouji boards really work.

Owner of the board guides the shit out of it and fuccs with their dumbass friends.

Interesting article to the Ouji Board:

http://www.ibtimes.com/does-ouija-bo...-movie-1711485

expert says he tried it hundreds of times and nothing ever happened but has witnessed people who have..

I'd say it's hit and miss, which is why there are such varying opinions on it. Some people swear by its credibility, where as other will mock it as they probably had no contact like the expert in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    I've had it "work" a few times. Not sure if I believe in it though, the whole subconscious thing makes sense I guess.

It was a long time ago, but I remember asking it who my first kiss was and it answered correctly. (My hands were not on it at the time)
    One time the "spirit" said that it was Neo the One, I hadn't even seen the Matrix at this point but the friend I was doing it with might have. He seemed as surprised as me though.

I was thinking about the Ouji board the other day, I had the urge to try it again.

You're not sure if you believe it, yet you saw the damn thing move with your own eyes and answer your question without moving it?

This is why we have millions of atheists in the world who refuse to acknowledge the signs of the afterlife. They are hellbent on living their life without being accountable to anything or anyone.
    Last edited by poido123; 10-13-2015 at 05:35 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Don't summon jinns or the shayateen.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Don't summon jinns or the shayateen.

What the hell is that?

Nah foh. I'm good homie.

I'm a skeptic.

Only it tried it once when I was a teen, I didn't put my hands on the pointer but my two friends who did swore they weren't moving it when it moved but you know how kids just love trolling so who knows if they were telling the truth. Nothing paranormal came of it though.

I do remember when I was in Catholic school that the nuns would tell us emphatically to not mess around with it.

Let's just say that even though I don't believe that you can talk to the dead or conjure up spirits or demons, I'd rather not mess with it now. I've seen strange things that I can't explain so I would rather err on the side of caution. I'd say there's a 99.99% chance all of that is just BS but the last thing I need right now is some dead dude haunting my ass on the off off chance spirits/demons/poltergeists are legit.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-14-2015 at 01:04 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar