Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Home Invasion: Girl Gets Tore Up On Her Own Doorstep Over Twitter Beef! Video (WOW!)

Just wow....kids these days are getting out of control here so I guess the internet is bad for you.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...0T6j5C9f09mDTR

People need to watch what they say & type

Default Re: Home Invasion: Girl Gets Tore Up On Her Own Doorstep Over Twitter Beef! Video (WOW!)

Rage. It was like a cobra striking almost.

Default Re: Home Invasion: Girl Gets Tore Up On Her Own Doorstep Over Twitter Beef! Video (WOW!)

I hate those kind of videos. And the filming of it just makes a person rage even moreso knowing they are on candid camera.

When I see things like this I always think of the line "We're the product of 6 billion years of successful evolution. Why don't you f*cking act like it?"

gahhhhhdaaaaaaayum!

that poor girl got WRECKED....she had no chance at all....

smh...always look through the peephole ppl...and btw...the girl that beat her like that is def going to jail.

I certainly don't condone violence, but a small part of me tries to justify this type of action because of peoples willingness to spew hate, lies, and BS on the internet, without any fear of consequence.

Again, I don't condone violence, and I have no idea why this fight even happened... but maybe the next time someone starts talking a bunch of shit they can't back up on the internet, they will think about this video.

i know you cant trust the comments, but if the comment i read was true(how the girl was making disparaging remarks toward darker black people), she deserves to get her ass whooped. That girl beat the willie lynch out of her.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I certainly don't condone violence, but a small part of me tries to justify this type of action because of peoples willingness to spew hate, lies, and BS on the internet, without any fear of consequence.

Again, I don't condone violence, and I have no idea why this fight even happened... but maybe the next time someone starts talking a bunch of shit they can't back up on the internet, they will think about this video.
    See I dont have an issue with that logic. I just have an issue with these people fighting. Go toe to toe. That hopping on someone unexpectedly then pummeling is so damn corny. I know you got to protect your guard and in that instance the chick who opened the door? She knew that chick didnt come there to talk it out. You opened the door knowing the end result would be a fight. Keep your guard up at all times, hers was down. So I guess you live and learn.

But my thing is where is the confidence? If I come over to your crib bdreason to whup your ass because you said slick stuff to me on ISH? I'll tell you to step outside and throw your hands up. Right there you know what it is with me. You either step outside or you close the door. Why is that so hard to do nowadays? That chick who whupped the other chick ass was ready to throw down. I just dont see the need for her over the top stuff.

Like jumping up and down on her like a monkey? Where you learn that from?

These kids need a damn hug (the shyt talkers and ones that comes over to your come to curb your shyt, literally). Like I said no issue with homegirl going over to the source crib. The over the top stuff for the cameras wasnt needed when I believe she could have tore the chick up straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason

You don't need to justify it at all to realize there are consequences to your actions even if those consequences are not equal to what the original action was.

People shouldn't have to worry about this happening to them, but it happens nonetheless and you should be aware of it.

Either way, I'd love to be a judge, sentence the other chick to a couple years and ask her "Was it worth it?" lol

But then again, there are many "tough" guys and girls who would probably say "yes" or snicker cause that would give them street cred. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    i know you cant trust the comments, but if the comment i read was true(how the girl was making disparaging remarks toward darker black people), she deserves to get her ass whooped. That girl beat the willie lynch out of her.
    I thought she made comments towards the actual chick. If she made general comments about darker black people then I'm not sure how an ass whuppin was warranted. I mean as far as you going to the chick crib. Now if she was talkin about this chick directly or indirectly? Understood, and I bet her ass wont be tweeting for a minute.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

what a shocker, black girls...wasn't expecting that at all

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

When you see camera around you and you know shit about to go down and it's a set up for sure.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

- "Child please".

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I thought she made comments towards the actual chick. If she made general comments about darker black people then I'm not sure how an ass whuppin was warranted. I mean as far as you going to the chick crib. Now if she was talkin about this chick directly or indirectly? Understood, and I bet her ass wont be tweeting for a minute.
    I dont know what the hell is going on man.

I thought I heard the chick say that she wanted to fight her and then I didnt hear anything other than my people

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    You say this shit every single time.

why the head stomps tho?