National High School Star

Default Does First Take need to only be an hour?

AM I the only who loses interest in the 2nd hour since they seem to be talking about dumb sh*t just to fill In the last hour? Boring ass topics that don't even matter right now like baseball, college basketball, and boxing.

Reduce that shit to 60 mins so it will be more watchable

Default Re: Does First Take need to only be an hour?

DVR is the best.

I always skip over the first topic they discuss since it is always repeated again later in the show with a guest. I prefer listening to skip+SAS+Guest.. That saves me 20 minutes.. I also skip over the commercials to save 40 minutes.

Then I skip over baseball topics. I also skip over ANY topics concerning: Johnny Manziel, Cowboys, Jets, Bears, Patriots, Lebron, Spurs, Aaron Rodgers, Tim Tebow (thank god he is not in nfl anymore), Joe Flacco, Peyton, RG3, 49ers.. since I know Skip/SAS just repeat the same BS every time. One of these topics always show up. 20 more mins saved.

So.. I go through the 2 hours in under 40 minutes. If there is a baseball topic, I finish in 25 minutes.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    DVR is the best.

I always skip over the first topic they discuss since it is always repeated again later in the show with a guest. I prefer listening to skip+SAS+Guest.. That saves me 20 minutes.. I also skip over the commercials to save 40 minutes.

Then I skip over baseball topics. I also skip over ANY topics concerning: Johnny Manziel, Cowboys, Jets, Bears, Patriots, Lebron, Spurs, Aaron Rodgers, Tim Tebow (thank god he is not in nfl anymore), Joe Flacco, Peyton, RG3, 49ers.. since I know Skip/SAS just repeat the same BS every time. One of these topics always show up. 20 more mins saved.

So.. I go through the 2 hours in under 40 minutes. If there is a baseball topic, I finish in 25 minutes.
    It's as if you're reading my thoughts. They always bring in an ex-jock to go over everything that was covered earlier in the show and i fast-forward right through that shat.

I pretty much watch it on Mondays due to the fact that there are more fresh topics covered. The rest of the week it get redundant as hell.
    Last edited by Tarik One; 01-05-2015 at 05:36 PM.

I just watch it for Cari Champion Haha but you're right, it is way too long. I wish The Herd with Colin Cowherd was still on ESPN2 instead of radio. A lot of people dislike him, but I enjoyed his show.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I just watch it for Cari Champion
    That reminds me of the rant the dude went about how he watches First Take just to jack off to Cari..

Artie Lange crazy tweets:
    Trying to maintain erection and jerkoff to chick on First Take but they keep cutting back to Stephen A Smith and the white guy. Frustrating!

Here's the scenario I'm using to jerkoff to chick on First Take I'm T. Jefferson & she's my slave. She beats the shit out of me & runs free

I attempt to whip @CariChampion cuz she disrespected the Jefferson Plantation but she grabs whip & beats me I *** like a fat founding father

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/05/art...bout-everyone/

the target audience are unemployed junkies that sit on the couch all day under the influence.

So no, OP, as an avid first take fan, I think it's a top notch program as it is.