Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: God iz real.

Default Re: God iz real.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    wow, you blew my mind!

BTW a basic course in the history of the universe would probably help your incredibly ignorant argument.
    scientists has proven to be incorrect at times throughout tha years. how we got here tho mr. smart one? energy? big bang? we just evolved out of nowhere? come on man lets be real..

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    scientists has proven to be incorrect at times throughout tha years. how we got here tho mr. smart one? energy? big bang? we just evolved out of nowhere? come on man lets be real..
    Unlike god ain't that some shit

this is the most ignorant shit I have ever heard. You think morality is reserved for the followers of one particular creation myth (out of thousands)? All human cultures have morals or standards of behavior. Most of the morals in modern american society are based on the rule of law and the social contract.
    so whats your morals sir?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

That is the whole point of science. Its falsifiable, leading to stronger explanations of phenomena.

Humans are fallible, including the ones who wrote, transcribed and translated the bible. Why is that creation myth the true one over the thousands of others? Because its the faith you were raised in? Strong argument there.

Humans dont know everything and never will. Some people are comfortable with that, others need to find comfort in stories that cannot be verified or falsified.

Where did we come from? leads to I dont know, not GOD. I think we came from the sipapu and that is just as valid an answer as your choice of god.

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Unlike god ain't that some shit
    so how we got here? who made u and me?

raep tiem

Who made God?

Who made God?
    i said nobody man. u gotta start with 1.

Who made God?
    What kind of question is that?
    The assumption is that God is supernatural, no?
    The answer "no one, because he has always existed" is perfectly legitimate under that assumption.

Anyways, the idea that religious people are brainwashed or unintelligent is so naive...
    You have lots of examples of top-level scientists who are religious.
    So...? Are they stupid?

That is the whole point of science. Its falsifiable, leading to stronger explanations of phenomena.

Humans are fallible, including the ones who wrote, transcribed and translated the bible. Why is that creation myth the true one over the thousands of others? Because its the faith you were raised in? Strong argument there.

Humans dont know everything and never will. Some people are comfortable with that, others need to find comfort in stories that cannot be verified or falsified.

Where did we come from? leads to I dont know, not GOD. I think we came from the sipapu and that is just as valid an answer as your choice of god.
    i was raised on things that i don't believe in anymore, like I realized that sunday is really not tha sabbath, i found out Jesus is black not white (im not racist), most churches are fake cuz they just want your money and use your money to buy expensive things and only to make them look good not really caring of people struggles or not etc.

raep tiem

i said nobody man. u gotta start with 1.
    Lol and then you say science is flawed

Stay mad
    Last edited by b1imtf; 09-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Scientist have been proven wrong before, and you know what? They admit they were wrong and adjust their theories.

Scientists have provide numerous mathematical calculations to support their theories.

THey have conducted experiments with the large hadron collider at CERN to test some of their theories of the origins of the universe.

Religion does none of that. Religion just tells you something and makes you accept it. Christianity (I am assuming your a christian) would have us believe that eve was made from adam's rib. A talking snake make eve eat an apple and god tossed them out of the garden of eden. They then populated the earth. You might as well believe in the tooth fairy.

NBA rookie of the year

Well i am no physicist so take what i say with a grain of salt.

The big bang released an unimaginable amount of energy.

Energy can be converted into matter within stars and when stars explode.

Evolution eventually resulted in what we are today.

Evolution is real, we have concrete examples.

Eg. a particular type of bird has a soft beak, one day one bird is born with a harder beak. It has an advantage of digging into the bark of trees to get food. It gets big and strong and mates more. His offspring inherit this trait. Eventually they replace the soft beaked birds.

Basically how evolution works.

Lol and then you say science is flawed

Sta mad
    God wanted noah to build that ark, thats God that helped made that possible, miracle from above, some supernatural works was being made in that situation. might sound like an adventure/ sci fi movie to you, but its definitely real.

NBA rookie of the year

God wanted noah to build that ark, thats God that helped made that possible, miracle from above, some supernatural works was being made in that situation. might sound like an adventure/ sci fi movie to you, but its definitely real.

Why is it definitely real?

What evidence can you provide?

Also larger question if god exists, then why is the world so bad? Why are babies sometimes raped?
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-13-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Well i am no physicist so take what i say with a grain of salt.

The big bang released an unimaginable amount of energy.

Energy can be converted into matter within stars and when stars explode.

Evolution eventually resulted in what we are today.

Evolution is real, we have concrete examples.

Eg. a particular type of bird has a soft beak, one day one bird is born with a harder beak. It has an advantage of digging into the bark of trees to get food. It gets big and strong and mates more. His offspring inherit this trait. Eventually they replace the soft beaked birds.

Basically how evolution works.
    u serious? energy? thats absurd. energy don't make humans and animals, and we definitely didn't evolve from primates, cuz why primates still exist? do they turn into humans? come on bro.