Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 06-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Draft Party

Anyone going to go?

Quote:
Come see who the Clippers select with the No. 1 overall pick in the Draft when they host their 2009 NBA Draft Party at the ESPN Zone at L.A. Live on Thursday, June 25th at 4:00 pm (PT). Doors will open at 3:30 pm.

Members of the Clippers Spirit Dance Team and Kia Fan Patrol will be on hand.

Quote:
Will parking be provided?

Parking will be provided for Clippers Season Ticket Holders. You will receive the pass via email.

What kind of food and drinks will be served?

Appetizers and beverages including potato skins, chicken wings, nachos, and the ESPN Zone classic Cheeseburger Sliders will be served at the VIP Championship lounge from 3:30 - 5:30 pm. The entire ESPN Zone restaurant will be open for the general public. There will be Clippers drinks and dining special for all of our fans.

When will the raffle for Clippers giveaways take place?

We will have more than 30 ongoing giveaways during the Draft Party (one after each first round selection). Prizes include autographed Clippers memorabilia with a grand prize of Clippers 2009-10 Season Tickets.

What time does the event run?

Doors open at 3:30 pm and Draft Coverage begins at 4:00 pm and runs through approximately 7:30 pm.

Will there be any family orientated activities?

ESPN Zone boasts a Sports Arena filled with games for the whole family. You will have a chance to play life-sized arcade games as well as work on your basketball shooting game.

Will there be any special appearances by Clippers celebrities and special guests?

Brad J. is our host for the day. The Clippers Spirit will be on-hand to interact with all fans. There will be possible ‘Special Guests’ appearances throughout the event.

Will I be able to purchase 2009-10 Clippers Season Tickets?

There will be special draft day offers including incentives for season tickets, group tickets, and event suites.

Link
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft Party

This year its really gonna be a party
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #3
Atomic DOG
Banned

Atomic DOG has decent reputation

gonna try to go, gotta see if i can arrange my work schedule. hopefully cop a Gordon jersey if i do. i went last year and had a good time. got some drinks, flirted shamelessly with the cheerleaders, cheered for eric when the pick came up and whatnot. probably be even better this year if thers actually people i know there to say whatup to.
Atomic DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

so me qrich and UCLAlegend32 are going for sure, who else is going and wants to meet up?
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #5
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

im in there like swimwear
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dayum.. I really wish I could be there. I have to work... But I hope everyone else has fun.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:31 AM   #7
Atomic DOG
Banned

Atomic DOG has decent reputation

got my work schedule amended so i'll be there thursday. if you guys are playin ball before hand, let me know, i could actually make it this time. also, i'm takin all of next week off from work so any days then im game as well.
Atomic DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Man I really hope I DVR the draft.. so that I can view it when I wake up..
Old 06-25-2009, 10:16 PM   #9
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

yay i was there
Old 06-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Blake for RoY!!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:41 AM   #11
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

What the hell? How come there are never that many Clipper fans at games? ESPN Zone was packed like a b!tch. I saw a few legit ones that I see at games but most of the people there were just there for the free stuff Anyways it was fun to hear the boos for when Stern said LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 Champions. Also there was these old hispanic dudes that were the bus boys and they kept checking out all the Clipper girls, these dudes were so unprofessional, they were checking out the girls and commenting on their asses in front of them and then UCLAlegend32 even took a picture for one of the old dudes with the Clipper girls that was pretty hilarious
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #12
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
What the hell? How come there are never that many Clipper fans at games? ESPN Zone was packed like a b!tch. I saw a few legit ones that I see at games but most of the people there were just there for the free stuff Anyways it was fun to hear the boos for when Stern said LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 Champions. Also there was these old hispanic dudes that were the bus boys and they kept checking out all the Clipper girls, these dudes were so unprofessional, they were checking out the girls and commenting on their asses in front of them and then UCLAlegend32 even took a picture for one of the old dudes with the Clipper girls that was pretty hilarious

haha yeah that dude was funny trying to holler at the cheerleaders. he got in the pic with me when i took it with them. ill put the pic up when i get it
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: