Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: This is why Floyd Mayweather Jr is the biggest dikk in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    you think t.i is faithful to that ugly fat bitch of his?
    No kidding right. He's been havin some of America's hottest amateur dimes throwin themselves at him since like '03

It's always so amusing to me when dudes who are habitual philanderers when it's not even a secret or a slip up type thing flip shit when their woman gets tired of it and does the same thing.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    why don't you let people be entertained by what they're entertained by? why are you guys always so judgemental? especially when you don't bring anything to the table that is nearly as entertaining as this

i mean i'm not even trying to start shit, but i've heard this shit before where you all act so above shit like this, and to me and a lot of others its really funny/entertaining stuff.

meanwhile 3/4's of you post shit that is drab, redundant, or boring....i just don't get why a lot of you keep having issues with people into TMZ, this, or any 'gossip' news...let alone god forbid somethign immature. you like boxing, cool....that clip isn't more interesting than Mayweather banging TI's wife, sorry.

just tired of seeing y'all green stacks post this shit like you're so above it, and pretending we all should be

i swear its just condescending, judgemental snobbery with a lot of you constantly here...
    Wow. That was over-the-top.

When's the last time I commented on TMZ or gossip or anything even semi-related? I'm struggling to remember ever issuing a single post on the topic aside from the one in this thread. I'm into some topics that I'm sure other people find stupid or boring. Different strokes for different folks. The difference with this one is that it combines sports with the reality show stuff. I'm just surprised those two audiences have shared interest.

Not a big deal. Certainly not worth getting bent out of shape over.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 07-19-2014 at 10:17 PM.

Breaking news!

Floyd and Tiny deny sexual relations. More at 7.
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/19/floyd-...th-t-i-s-wife/

Banned

Lucky Floyd cleared things up because TI would have roughed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Lucky Floyd cleared things up because TI would have roughed him up.
    Yeah, let's see... who would win in a fight... a guy who is an all-time great at being paid to fight or a guy who gets paid to write poetry about fighting?

Tough one.

The glorified poet, I guess?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Yeah, let's see... who would win in a fight... a guy who is an all-time great at being paid to fight or a guy who gets paid to write poetry about fighting?

Tough one.

Floyd is an undefeated fighter ..... T.I has guns....

Guns > Fist

NBA Superstar

Wow. That was over-the-top.

When's the last time I commented on TMZ or gossip or anything even semi-related? I'm struggling to remember ever issuing a single post on the topic aside from the one in this thread. I'm into some topics that I'm sure other people find stupid or boring. Different strokes for different folks. The difference with this one is that it combines sports with the reality show stuff. I'm just surprised those two audiences have shared interest.

Not a big deal. Certainly not worth getting bent out of shape over.

i just know a lot of you had that attitude back in the day here, where you all acted so above that type of news. So what if people read TMZ? so what if they think Mayweather banging TI's wife is funny? So what if they watch Housewives shows? I mean you guys are constantly just condescending, and obviously we just went through another thread where someone was mocking people into immature things even if most of the forum didn't get it. Its just a consistent condescending attitude of elitist snobbery from many of you here, and the one constant are your stacks of green. I swear there is a lot of trippin going on here based on people with those stacks.....not everyone obviously but many.

i have no real problem with you specifically but i don't feel any of you are so above me to be condescending or chiding. its insulting. Yes i'm entertained by that much more than many mature topics you guys may prefer, and i'm sure many others here as well.

There is just this consistent high brow attitude from some of you. While some posters don't care, i do because i do not feel most of you are better than me in many ways, altho that is the attitude exhibited.

I know i'm not wrong or crazy, there is DEFINITELY somethign to stacks of green with some posters and how much they trip with ego here. There IS a correlation.

anyways i've pointed it out enough, i'm done for now other than trolling some retards who want to fight.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Breaking news!

Floyd and Tiny deny sexual relations. More at 7.
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/19/floyd-...th-t-i-s-wife/

LMAO Mayweather is playing damage control

you guys can't be that gullible...watch the video. He definitely says he fukked her, as if his braggart reaction afterward doesn't give that away when they cheer.

i just know a lot of you had that attitude back in the day here, where you all acted so above that type of news. So what if people read TMZ? so what if they think Mayweather banging TI's wife is funny? So what if they watch Housewives shows? I mean you guys are constantly just condescending, and obviously we just went through another thread where someone was mocking people into immature things even if most of the forum didn't get it. Its just a consistent condescending attitude of elitist snobbery from many of you here, and the one constant are your stacks of green. I swear there is a lot of trippin going on here based on people with those stacks.....not everyone obviously but many.

i have no real problem with you specifically but i don't feel any of you are so above me to be condescending or chiding. its insulting. Yes i'm entertained by that much more than many mature topics you guys may prefer, and i'm sure many others here as well.

There is just this consistent high brow attitude from some of you. While some posters don't care, i do because i do not feel most of you are better than me in many ways, altho that is the attitude exhibited.

I know i'm not wrong or crazy, there is DEFINITELY somethign to stacks of green with some posters and how much they trip with ego here. There IS a correlation.

anyways i've pointed it out enough, i'm done for now other than trolling some retards who want to fight.
    I could get into some kind of extended flame war based on your responses to what was a completely benign comment, but I don't feel that is something the board has any interest in seeing and, quite frankly, I have no interest in partaking in such an activity atm. There are times when I do feel like arguing for argument's sake. This isn't one of them, so allow me quickly address the bolded above, which I found curious, and the general theme of your post.

First of all, I have no idea who or what this perceived gang of "you guys" is supposed to represent. I don't think I run with any sort of crew or clique on this site outside of the NBA Forum's Cavs Fam, where the vast majority of my postings lately have taken place.

Sure, there are some posters I tend to agree with more than others. Some of those ISHers are "green," but certainly not all. I put very little stock in reputation points, unless I see someone who is obviously trolling and he's got a whole stack of red bars. If I'm not familiar with that poster, I naturally assume that it is someone who has been trolling quite a lot.

I also sometimes run across posts I agree with and see a line of red dots... and wonder why their reputation is so poor. Similarly, I don't think every green poster is interesting or intelligent or whatever.

Point is, you seem to think that rep rules the day and our posting habits are dictated by where on that scale we fall... Maybe that is the case for some, but definitely not for me.

I think you're doing a lot of generalizing... maybe because you've had some problems with some other poster tonight or whatever. But, you're putting way too much emphasis on rep points. In general, they tell you very little about the poster in my experience.

And, the fact that these generalizations were unleashed because of my post in this thread... I just don't understand. That post was not exactly well thought-out or planned in a way to slight less reputable posters on this board. To be perfectly honest with you, I just felt like posting that gif of Mayweather landing three consecutive straight rights on Gatti's chin.

The couple of sentences that came before it were just my way of getting there. Now, I'll go back to discussing a potential Andrew Wiggins / Kevin Love trade, if you don't mind.

NBA rookie of the year

you should watch the other clips leading up to this. Mayweather has been instigating this whole thing....and yeah he don't give a fukk they're married, have a kid, or are public figures.

look at the red carpet video. like i said Mayweather is the biggest dikk on the planet, still entertaining tho

oh and theres a clip of TI and his goon stepping to a Real Housewives of NJ husband in a parking lot because on a radio show he tried to justify himself not being a snitch mentioning TI....makes you think TI does have some gansta or something. that dude is pretty tough and he was afraid of TI, probably showed him a gun or something.
    Mayweather being a dick or not, its really on the wife being a ho if he banged her

NBA rookie of the year

Tough one.

an unarmed man hasn't been the most threatening person in tens of thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    an unarmed man hasn't been the most threatening person in tens of thousands of years.
    I was replying to a post saying TI would "rough up" Mayweather. Roughing up usually refers to a physical altercation, not gun play. I'm also confident in saying that Mayweather has dozens of armed body guards wherever he goes, making the idea of pulling out a gun on him pretty damn risky.

Banned

I was replying to a post saying TI would "rough up" Mayweather. Roughing up usually refers to a physical altercation, not gun play. I'm also confident in saying that Mayweather has dozens of armed body guards wherever he goes, making the idea of pulling out a gun on him pretty damn risky.
    Yo check this thread out

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    Floyd is an undefeated fighter ..... T.I has guns....

Guns > Fist
    floyd mayweather could probably afford a gun or 2 himself

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

TI has goons