Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 AM   #16
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: F*ggots kicked my front door in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
nah but he was a legit british pro looking posh suit dude. Thought it would just be two fat idiot cops but it was one posh suit dude who was going around dusting for evidence asking all these questions and then pointing shit out as he did it like "ah see this shoe print here, this is the motion he used to kick the door, bet we got finger prints on this ledge here oh yep, there they are, gonna call in forensics tomorrow", proper McNulty type, and the other dude was a goofy ginger cop with the kevlar and uniform who was joking about food and what uni we went to and how much he hated school. They'd make a good partnership for a shitty TBS buddy cop drama. They probably wont actually do anything more but at the time they seemed real legit.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:18 AM   #17
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: F*ggots kicked my front door in

Quote:
haha! The idiots left a footprint on the door and they're gonna have forensics come tomorrow, these guys were like CSI, sent the police seargant to avengethe swagfather.
Ur sketch. Who the **** calls themself a swag father. the ****...

Anyhow, that was a super cool story bro. Mind telling it again?

tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:32 AM   #18
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation
Default Re: Scumbags kicked my front door in

Quote:
bet they don't know I got an aluminum bat and china town katana in my room

Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #19
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:19 AM   #20
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

It was me! Was also gona spray "Kobetard!" on the door and install a big burning cross suited with Kobes jerseys on your porch.... but then i took an arrow in the knee... must have been your flatmate..
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: