Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Magic Johnson just put up a million dollars to lebron for the dunk contest

$1 million to the winner if lebron and blake griffin enter next season!

Holy shit!

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Magic Johnson just put up a million dollars to lebron for the dunk contest

Magic Johnson loves to say crazy shit in the heat of the moment.

Default Re: Magic Johnson just put up a million dollars to lebron for the dunk contest

whats a million?

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    thats what i believe as well, but if he put a million dollars to Lebrons charity to lebron to enter, then i think lebron can't say no, he'd look inhumane

Banned

You know how many players would be lined up for the dunk contest now???

First of all, i don't think Lebron has any need for 1m. But if it goes to some charity I think he'll do it. But the most important thing is that we should make the dunk contest filled with star power. There is no point in having Lebron go up against the Terrenece Ross and Jeremy Evans of the NBA.

Also, there is no way Lebron is scared of losing as some people say, that's just ridiculous. Lebron could do the lamest dunks ever and still get the most votes because he has millions and millions of fans who would vote for him.

Get Lebron, Blake, Durant and Westbrook to do it + major money for charity and I think they'll do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    kinda like, "yeah baby- I promise I'm wearing a condom"

*too soon?

The money means nothing. It's just his way of telling Lebron to man up and enter the dunk contest. I still don't get why this is such a big deal. The dunk contest sucks ass now anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    kinda like, "yeah baby- I promise I'm wearing a condom"

*too soon?
    well he revealed he was HIV positive 20 years ago, so no, i dont think too soon

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

If its true this has been the best thing magic has ever said on as a commentator.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba
    $1 million to the winner if lebron and blake griffin enter next season!

Holy shit!
    Tell that mf'er to give me 100k and I'll wipe his HIV infected ass for a week.

Banned

Magic should have said that he'd send the money to charity. As the decision showed, Lebron would do any shameless, useless, (and even disrespectful) event to help the little kids.

not sure why so many care about the dunk contest..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    not sure why so many care about the dunk contest..
    I actually don't mind having no-name players in the dunk contest. It's one of the very few times they'll get the spotlight.

In MLB and NFL, a lot of their role players and non-stars have a chance to be part of the All-Star game because there are so many positions available. Not only that but we've seen a good amount of non-HOFers winning World Series MVPs and Super Bowl MVPs too.

Terrance Ross
    LeBron James
    Russel Westbrook
    Blake Griffin
    Demar Derozan
    Dwight Howard (If he's healthier and has more of his jump back)