Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2007, 03:07 AM   #76
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Selenium is considered somewhat coolSelenium is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: If you were deported from the US, what country would you want to live in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
If I got kicked out of Australia it would have to be between Brazil, USA or the Caribbean somewhere. Probably somewhere tropical though if it's all paid for. Fiji would also be great.

Both Hawaii and southern Florida feature tropical climates, and both are in the US. Win-win. And of course, both also have high volumes of beautiful women, as is usually the case with such climates.

I used to frequent that beach fairly regularly, and I often wonder why the **** I moved.

Last edited by Selenium : 07-15-2007 at 03:14 AM.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:17 AM   #77
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If you were deported from the US, what country would you want to live in?

if i were deported i would probably like to live in new zealand, fiji, or australia
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:41 AM   #78
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Canada, simply because of the health care.

Why? Many European Countries have vastly superior health care systems. To answer the question it has to be Britannia(UK) for me Italy would be 2nd.

Last edited by MMM : 07-15-2007 at 03:52 AM.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:49 AM   #79
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Canada

Australia

New Zealand

Japan

Italy

Brazil

Argentina
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:55 AM   #80
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well, i live in australia. but if i had the moolah, and choice:

* bay area/nyc
* south of france, like marseille type area.
* spain
* bc
* tokyo, japan
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 07:24 AM   #81
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. australia
2. spain-easiest foreign language to learn IMO.
3. does easter island count?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:42 AM   #82
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thailand
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #83
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Brazil or Thailand...maybe Bermuda I think I'd make it
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:16 PM   #84
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

well, it's not like i'm an american or anything, but if could live anywhere i wanted i guess i would choose the seychelles or maybe hawaii. that's american though.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #85
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

probably back to pakistan.

italy, brazil, and china would work as well.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 03:39 PM   #86
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If I were to be deported from the Netherlands, I would probably go to Spain or Japan.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:10 PM   #87
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

Some where I could explore ancient ruins
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #88
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Cambodia
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: