Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation
Default Stephen Curry averaging close to 20-5-5, 2 steals and 48% from three in January

It took a little longer than the others but he is finally doing really well.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
xcesswee
Great young streetballer

xcesswee has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Stephen Curry averaging close to 20-5-5, 2 steals and 48% from three in January

his jumper is one of my favs. in the nba
xcesswee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stephen Curry averaging close to 20-5-5, 2 steals and 48% from three in January

Once ellis went down he stepped up big
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Everyone predicted he would shoot a low %. As of now, hes shooting 46% and 43% from 3.
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
Once ellis went down he stepped up big
huh?

in 2 games of ellis being gone?

when ellis whent down they were playing the nets so ofcourse he would have good game

he was fairly decent agaisnt the suns but agianst the kings he didnt do much 10-22 and and 3-10 from 3 not exactly stepping up to me
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #6
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
huh?

in 2 games of ellis being gone?

when ellis whent down they were playing the nets so ofcourse he would have good game

he was fairly decent agaisnt the suns but agianst the kings he didnt do much 10-22 and and 3-10 from 3 not exactly stepping up to me
you understand that wasn't meant as a slight to monta right. monta went down with an injury and stephen started scoring more. fairly decent is not the word you use to describe your rookie that does his best to take the load on his back while his better teammate is in the trainers room. you should support your young talent more (if you are a warriors fan) because stephen looks like he's going to be very productive in the league. hes a lot bigger than i originally thought as well, does a great job on the boards.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple32gold
you understand that wasn't meant as a slight to monta right. monta went down with an injury and stephen started scoring more. fairly decent is not the word you use to describe your rookie that does his best to take the load on his back while his better teammate is in the trainers room. you should support your young talent more (if you are a warriors fan) because stephen looks like he's going to be very productive in the league. hes a lot bigger than i originally thought as well, does a great job on the boards.
but it was fairly decent i wouldnt know how else to describe it the reason we were in that game was another young talent in anthony tolliver

agianst the kings we wasnt good but then again no one for us was any good especially maggatte

i just dont think he stepped up big in monta absence he did good job holding dow the fort i guess
Old 01-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
purple32gold
S.W.E.D.

purple32gold has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
but it was fairly decent i wouldnt know how else to describe it the reason we were in that game was another young talent in anthony tolliver

agianst the kings we wasnt good but then again no one for us was any good especially maggatte

i just dont think he stepped up big in monta absence he did good job holding dow the fort i guess
you should be more upset at your bat**** crazy coach then the rookie kid that goes out and busts his ass for your franchise every night.
purple32gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #9
CLTHornets4eva
Original ISH CLTHornet

CLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected posterCLTHornets4eva is a pretty well-respected poster

I love Steph, saw him play at Charlotte Christian, but I really wish he were on the Knicks instead of the Warriors, he could be a poor man's Reggie Miller.
CLTHornets4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple32gold
you should be more upset at your bat**** crazy coach then the rookie kid that goes out and busts his ass for your franchise every night.
but iam not upset

hes a rookie hes just not ready to lead the team right now i can certainly see him in the future being a better leader then monta is right now but hes just not there yet

you want me to say good things about curry?

fine hes a really good passer hes gotten better at shuffling his feet on defense and hes been better with his shooting
Old 01-27-2010, 08:19 PM   #11
steve

steve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
I love Steph, saw him play at Charlotte Christian, but I really wish he were on the Knicks instead of the Warriors, he could be a poor man's Reggie Miller.
He has the makings of being a better passer, ball handler, and defender than Miller (he's already a better ball handler and passer than Miller), granted he might not be the scorer that Miller was. Although he's never going to have air of importance that Miller has gained over the years. In fairness though, aside from both of them being pure shooters, they're very different players.

Where did you go to high school?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: