Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #31
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: While Rodgers is a great QB and we know about Brady/Manning place in the NFL

brees doesnt get the media love because he lost to the 7-9 seahawks last playoffs in the marshawn lynch earthquake game. thats really the main thing that keeps all the media from cockslobbing him to the level rodgers brady are at this year.

had he gotten to the super bowl or beaten the packers on the first game of the season the media would be talking about brees more than rodgers. so yeah its more of what have you done for me lately.

for the record i think brees is the best QB in the league.

Last edited by DuMa : 12-05-2011 at 02:23 PM.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #32
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: While Rodgers is a great QB and we know about Brady/Manning place in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
No problem at all.

Well this caught me off guard.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premeditated
I don't know what op is talking about. He rate him perfectly. But me personally, I think he's better than Brady.

I initially asked where do you rate him "all time", not today. He's pretty much rated top 3 on everyones list. I think he doesnt get much pub as Rodgers, Brady dispite the fact his production is on their level for the most part. But I'm asking all time, where do you see him. So now do you see what the op is talkin about or do you rate him perfectly (whatever the hell that means).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:37 PM   #34
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation

Brees is equal to Romo, who is a shade below Rodgers and Tom Terrific.
liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #35
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
In reaching the 4,000-yard mark for the sixth straight season, Brees also tied an NFL record. He and Peyton Manning (1999-2004) are the only two players to throw for 4,000 yards in six consecutive seasons. Finally, Brees had three touchdown passes and now has 30 for the season. It's the fourth straight season with 30 or more TD passes, tying the record held by Brett Favre.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm saying where do you guys put him all time?
Old 12-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You saw nothing! Retracted that because I thought this was about Rodgers.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #38
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

he is only going to get better... which is so damn scary. as long as GB doesnt lose its #1 WR

he is a beast, this week notwithstanding
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:47 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
he is only going to get better... which is so damn scary. as long as GB doesnt lose its #1 WR

he is a beast, this week notwithstanding

This thread is about Drew Brees.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #40
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'm saying where do you guys put him all time?
Asking a bunch of teens and 20 yr olds this question is tough.... Crossing generations in a non-stat historical league (unlike baseball) its truly tough. Its all subjective.

I will give you my top 10 and brees and rodgers aint there...

Unitas, Moon, Young, Warner, Montana, Brady, Peyton, Elway, Young, Marino

Then you got Farve, Tarketon, Staubach, Bradshaw...

Just to give you perspective the only 2 guys I never saw play was Unitas and Fran.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: