Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 04-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aldon Smith detained at airport for saying he has a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
TMZ has the only footage of Aldon at the airport...it seriously blows my mind how good they are at being the first to get stuff like that.

I picture TMZ having black suit agents like in the Matrix who are on your ass within minutes if you happened to have filmed a celeb who got in trouble...you just can't escape unless you are Neo
On vacation one of my friends tried to get in between a fight between her two friends It was right outside the hotel She got knocked into the fountain as they tossed her off. She told us the story. Everyone laughed, they stopped fighting, they said sorry, whatever.

A year later she was searching online for that hotel to show us where it was (it's a famous place in singapore) and the video of her flying into the fountain was there. Someone posted it on youtube as "stupid girl flies into fountain" or something.

Shit happens, people immediately whip out the phone. It's amazing.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #32
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
On vacation one of my friends tried to get in between a fight between her two friends It was right outside the hotel She got knocked into the fountain as they tossed her off. She told us the story. Everyone laughed, they stopped fighting, they said sorry, whatever.

A year later she was searching online for that hotel to show us where it was (it's a famous place in singapore) and the video of her flying into the fountain was there. Someone posted it on youtube as "stupid girl flies into fountain" or something.

Shit happens, people immediately whip out the phone. It's amazing.
I got all kinds of hood fights and spats recorded on my phone. I wonder if i can make money off of them. I even recorded a guy who got hit by a moving train. I was the first on the scene and he was busted up pretty bad.
Tarik One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:43 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"hood fights" are probably worth nothing, or very little...that is World Star shit

"celeb drama" is where the real $$$ is at

I do wonder how much TMZ paid for the Aldon footage...if I had to take a guess I would say in the $30k - $40k range...guy probably got a new car out of of filming Aldon with his phone
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:48 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I got all kinds of hood fights and spats recorded on my phone. I wonder if i can make money off of them. I even recorded a guy who got hit by a moving train. I was the first on the scene and he was busted up pretty bad.
I wonder if this would be on youtube (totally off topic), was walking to subway and at the diner on probably 53rd and 6th (something like that) some woman was sitting at the table and her daughter (I assume) were sitting at the table brawling. I mean punches, headlocks, not two five year olds, like college age. While sitting. Woman was looking for waiter and seemed oblivious. People were filming on their phones, it was weird, like TV playing a joke weird. And it was the day Obama was around so there are a million cops around, like 10 feet away.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

If the 49ers release him I think they'll have trouble finding another player as explosive as he is.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:26 PM   #36
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If the 49ers release him I think they'll have trouble finding another player as explosive as he is.
yeah his burst at the line is dynamite...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:40 PM   #37
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Quote:
BTW, this is no joke, there is very real possibility of jail time.

It might not even be a misdemeanor.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...rancisco-49ers
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #38
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It might not even be a misdemeanor.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...rancisco-49ers
If it was a stand alone incident it would be of no concern. the problem is he now has a 3-part history of inexcusable legal problems. You should not be driving drunk at 7am (or any other time, really), should not be firing illegal assault rifles at your own house party (or anyone else's) and should not make a bomb threat because you're annoyed over a search. He is officially a guy you can't trust to make the right decisions off the field. Would anyone be surprised if he was busted tomorrow for assault, drug abuse, or parking tickets? He appears to have a wide variety of stupid crimes he can commit. It's impossible to field a team of choir boys but after a certain point you have to draw the line. And the Niners are close. According to that story they already decided not to exercise his option for 2015, no doubt wanting to see if he makes the changes he needs to make. He's a massive talent but also a massive headcase.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #39
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

They picked up his 5th year option.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: