Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Illuminati, NWO?

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    its not a good thing, and people will likely not let it happen, a society with zero subversion or deviance is an unhealthy society.

you keep saying I should 'research' but watching fictional videos on youtube and reading BS websites that are put together by failed writers and comedians (Glenn Beck and Alex Jones two examples of the latter) is NOT research, it is a form of infotainment, a kind of fantasy world parallel to science fiction that has no basis in reality. It is like an episode of Law and Order, it just draws loose parallels from real events. It is a cash cow and a new medium for creative people to cash in on, and you are their target audience.

I travel to different countries, do international business and all the shit they espouse in these infotainment videos have no basis in reality, they might make sense to a student whose mind is ripe and keen to uncover new truths or a basement dwelling never-left-middle-America type who has an irrational distrust of authority, but it doesn't hold water, it just doesn't.
    Come on man, 9/11 was an inside job, Get the **** real, you seem like an intelligent person and therefor I don't understand why you have chosen to bury your head into the sand...

And 9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Do lobbyists exist? Yes they do. They are unknown to the public and are responsible for every major political decision, as long as it brings them profit. Hmm... sounds like the Illuminati.

"The first stage of fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power" - Benito Mussolini (originator of fascism)

Oh wait isn't that happening now? Nah it must be the boogie man.
    Wait wait are you telling me that all this handsigns thrown by rappers, star ballers and actors... all boil down to... lobbying?
    One of the most commonly known and accepted practices in the functioning of society?

I am disappointed... I wished I could be throwing some handsign and secretly worship Satan.
    Well not "secretly", since they all seem to be perfectly happy when they publicly throw that handsign.
    They must be very stupid to unveil the sign of a secret conspiracy before our eyes.
    But wait, this is a complicated world-wide secret conspiration of evil unkown... stars?... (unknown?)... er, no--- lobbyists who agree (all lobbies agree with each other? wow)... no they must be aliens in disguise... who are so smart to control our minds but at the same time so stupid to make themselves so openly recognisable by means of a handsign that looks like a p_ssy.

I'm confused.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    Wait wait are you telling me that all this handsigns thrown by rappers, star ballers and actors... all boil down to... lobbying?
    One of the most commonly known and accepted practices in the functioning of society?

I am disappointed... I wished I could be throwing some handsign and secretly worship Satan.
    Well not "secretly", since they all seem to be perfectly happy when they publicly throw that handsign.
    They must be very stupid to unveil the sign of a secret conspiracy before our eyes.
    But wait, this is a complicated world-wide secret conspiration of evil unkown... stars?... (unknown?)... er, no--- lobbyists who agree (all lobbies agree with each other? wow)... no they must be aliens in disguise... who are so smart to control our minds but at the same time so stupid to make themselves so openly recognisable by means of a handsign that looks like a p_ssy.

I'm confused.
    I doubt that most of these stars throwing the pyramid sign even know the significance of it.

Marketing ploy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slam91
    I doubt that most of these stars throwing the pyramid sign even know the significance of it.
    So why do they throw it?
    Are they told to do so by the smart evil guys?
    Or... why wouldn't the smart evil guys tell them "hey dudes, let's keep this thing secret ok? Just keep the pyramid sign for yourselves"?

Banned

So why do they throw it?
    Are they told to do so by the smart evil guys?
    Or... why wouldn't the smart evil guys tell them "hey dudes, let's keep this thing secret ok? Just keep the pyramid sign for yourselves"?
    They probably just think its cool. And yeah they may be told by someone to do it, Don't forget the all seeing eye is on the ****ing dollar.

Politicians should all be decked out like Nascar drivers, then there would be less questions.

Group photo.

They probably just think its cool. And yeah they may be told by someone to do it, Don't forget the all seeing eye is on the ****ing dollar.
    Aw I forgot that too... They are so smart to print the sign of their evil secret plot on the most common piece of paper of the Western world.
    If these are the smart guys to be scared of... I'm not so scared.

Thanks for the warning anyways.

Banned

Aw I forgot that too... They are so smart to print the sign of their evil secret plot on the most common piece of paper of the Western world.
    If these are the smart guys to be scared of... I'm not so scared.

Thanks for the warning anyways.
    People do not know the significance of the pyramid on the dollar. And for the artists throwing the pyramid sign it may only mean money because it is on the dollar.

To be honest with you, I don't think the people putting the pyramid everywhere are part of it, they are probably rebelling against it. Especially the musicians, mainstream music industry is so controlled by them and the artist don't actually like it but theres nothing they can do about it or they might even get killed. Eminem is the perfect example, Don't you think that "Like Toy Soldiers" and Proof's actual death are strangely related?

con my cuerno de chivo wheyhigh's Avatar

riddler is the kid that parents don't like having their children associate with. in this case, ish needs too stop associating with riddler and all these paranoid knucleheads. do real research, i.e. your school's library/databases...not youtube videos. mmkay?

People do not know the significance of the pyramid on the dollar. And for the artists throwing the pyramid sign it may only mean money because it is on the dollar.

To be honest with you, I don't think the people putting the pyramid everywhere are part of it, they are probably rebelling against it. Especially the musicians, mainstream music industry is so controlled by them and the artist don't actually like it but theres nothing they can do about it or they might even get killed. Eminem is the perfect example, Don't you think that "Like Toy Soldiers" and Proof's actual death are strangely related?
    Let's assume they are related (I don't even know that song nor Proof to be honest, but ok let's assume you are right).
    Do you seriously think that a world-wide evil organisation of business magnates and bankers (or aliens with unknown technologies) trying to take over the world gives a sh!t about rappers feuds? Seriously, Rappers?

Quote Originally Posted by wheyhigh
    riddler is the kid that parents don't like having their children associate with. in this case, ish needs too stop associating with riddler and all these paranoid knucleheads. do real research, i.e. your school's library/databases...not youtube videos. mmkay?
    Are you joking? School libraries/databases are obviously controlled by Them.
    There is no way out.

Banned

Let's assume they are related (I don't even know that song nor Proof to be honest, but ok let's assume you are right).
    Do you seriously think that a world-wide evil organisation of business magnates and bankers (or aliens with unknown technologies) trying to take over the world gives a sh!t about rappers feuds? Seriously, Rappers?
    Dude I can't explain everything, that's the point, there is just so much unexplainable that wouldn't be there unless there wasn't a shadow government.

And yea socials engineering works at all levels, so its just a part of the master plan.
    Last edited by Slam91; 03-23-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Dude I can't explain everything, that's the point, there is just so much unexplainable that wouldn't be there unless there wasn't a shadow government.

That's exactly what people thought when they couldn't explain the sky and the stars unless it was some solid vault with some holes that let light shine through.

That was quite some time ago though.

Also, what FACT is unexplainable here?
    The only unexplainable thing is the relation between a supposed evil conspiracy and the death of a rapper.
    That relation is not a fact. Is something you guys fantasize about.

You guys theorise something and cannot even explain it.

Banned

That's exactly what people thought when they couldn't explain the sky and the stars unless it was some solid vault with some holes that let light shine through.

That was quite some time ago though.

Also, what FACT is unexplainable here?
    The only unexplainable thing is the relation between a supposed evil conspiracy and the death of a rapper.
    That relation is not a fact. Is something you guys fantasize about.

You guys theorise something and cannot even explain it.
    Dude thats the least of the concerns...

And no I don't fantasize, in fact I fantasize a lot less than you because you are an American, and probably believe in the flying spaghetti monster, I am a total rationalist and believe that everything works by the laws of nature and physics.

That said, shadow governments and their power exist.

What concerns me is the complete nuttiness of the people of the secret societies. They seem to worship something and have some kind of a master plan which they are carrying out.