Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is now officially a top 10 player of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24

Kobe to the haters: F*ck off.

That's 4 rings right there. Kobe is now officially a top 10 player and will become top 5 if he wins another ring (or two) and the finals mvp next year. Deal with it.
    ...No need to argue...Just show them this...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Didn't you read the Forum Rules? You are not allowed to disagree. You must such Kobe's dick to the highest extent, and if you don't, you will automatically be labeled a Kobe Hater and will be flamed and bashed until you finally agree to suck Kobe's dick to the highest extent! You have to agree! You must suck Kobe's dick!

SO TRUE.. Congrats to the true laker fans.. Some I have run into bran, catch , and jmill.. Though we have differed in opinions I believe they are true laker fans... Congrats to all you true LAKER fans..

Made that high school varsity squad

Didn't you read the Forum Rules? You are not allowed to disagree. You must such Kobe's dick to the highest extent, and if you don't, you will automatically be labeled a Kobe Hater and will be flamed and bashed until you finally agree to suck Kobe's dick to the highest extent! You have to agree! You must suck Kobe's dick!
    Oh you can disagree. You have a right to your viewpoint. As idiotic as it is. Its just that we have that much more ammunition to rub it in your faces!

f up troll. Kobe top 10 NBA player PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by Mor'Fiyah
    S? Magic, Wilbon, West, Barry, Scott, just about every creditable person in basketball disagrees with you.
    I actually think that's a compliment. There are a lot of morons out there and so called "experts" that fall flat on their face on analysis and educated predictions every single year.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    SO TRUE.. Congrats to the true laker fans.. Some I have run into bran, catch , and jmill.. Though we have differed in opinions I believe they are true laker fans... Congrats to all you true LAKER fans..
    Appreciate that. We just agree to disagree on certain things

But forum posters have all the answers right?! LOL ... based on what criteria? I think its fair to say that Magic Johnson knows a little more than you guys ever will.
    He a Lakers homer and everyone knows that. He would be so pissed and angered during the Rockets and Lakers series when they Lakers would lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Tis time for the wise man to show respect at a time like this.

Alas, Bryant now be be #10 all time, but in a 3 way split with the likes of Moses Malone and the Doctor Erving. Tis shan't overlook thou as I be a Philly 76ers fan. He will NEVER catch Wilton Norman Chamberlain as the best of all time.
    I Agree with Abe on this....Because I went back and foward in my mind between Moses and Kobe...Finals MVP's, League MVP's, Championships, All-NBA, All-Defensive, Gold Medal, Stats, exc, exc, with these guy's....

10. Kobe/Moses

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    I actually think that's a compliment. There are a lot of morons out there and so called "experts" that fall flat on their face on analysis and educated predictions every single year.
    So true.

Oh you can disagree. You have a right to your viewpoint. As idiotic as it is. Its just that we have that much more ammunition to rub it in your faces!
    Actually the guys who we put over Kobe have more final mvp's so we have more ammunition.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

He should pass Hakeem and MAYBE Tim Duncan if he wins another ring and Finals MVP, but he has a ways to go to pass Shaq, Bird and Russell. Another ring in 2010 would probably make him #7-8 on that all-time list.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    I disagree.
    im curious to hear where you would rank him. just saying i disagree could mean you feel he is #11 or that he is #45.

Da Mavs

If Kobe isn't a Top 10 player now, then he's definetly Top 15 and will definetly be Top 10 by the end of his career. He's not done with that resume folks.

Banned

I think right now the worst you can have him is #11 all time....but he still has about 3-4 years where he could win a title and possible finals MVP. Thats a lot of chances for a lot of rings.

3-time NBA All-Star

Kobe is the flavor of the moment.. So I will take the summer off.. Let the kobe fans have their fun.. THey deserve it.. Kobe has given them alot of heartbreak in the last couple of years... Now he has given them glory.. PROPS TO KOBE... TILL NEXT SEASON... I AM TAKING THE SUMMER OFF...