Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Typical Day on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Bcogswell
    Does my join date suggest I am new here? Because it seems to me you joined after I did. The low post count might suggest it... but thats because I just started using this account again since jeff wont reactivate my other account after changing/verifying my email.
    I have been around since 2001/02 on the old board, under various accounts linked to Cedric Ceballos.

It's up to you if you laugh at something that isn't funny. It's your life, bozo.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I have been around since 2001/02 on the old board, under various accounts linked to Cedric Ceballos.

It's up to you if you laugh at something that isn't funny. It's your life, bozo.
    Yes it is up to me, and clearly I'm not the only one that thought it was humorous. Cedric? As in Senior Ced?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lmfao, that was awesome

LakersReign/Ripthekik sound exactly like that Kobe fan and Jlauber must be the Wilt fan...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=268863

"duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....Lebron was the best player on the Heat this year....duh huh....duh huh....so....duh huh....cuz Wade/Bosh sucked. Duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....so that means King James did it all by himself....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh." The biggest Lebron d**ksucker on ISH(pauk) trying to call other people out? GTFOH

Holla back when you can show me a link to ANY POST ON ISH where I ever said anything like that. I'll await your silence
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-16-2012 at 01:20 PM.

There he is...

Raz, shut the f*ck up and quit acting like a bitch.
    OP, this was pretty funny and unfortunately accurate of ISH... I'll try to remember to rep you.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Over done. Robotic voices leave no chance for comedic timing. You failed, miserably.
    Sorry it doesn't meet ur standards...I didn't invent the program

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Dude shut the hell up, I never claimed I was Eddie Murphy, its was a simple joke, get off ur fn high horse talking about ur membership years like that puts u on GOD ISH status gtfoh. Go get some ass u miserable mfer

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    There he is...
    .....desperately trying to play off the FACT that he(pauk) ADMITS to having nothing better to do, than to come on ISH, INSIST on embarrassing himself(pauk), AND succeeding in doing so
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-16-2012 at 03:46 PM.

holy ****ing shit you're a legend for making this.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign

"duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....Lebron was the best player on the Heat this year....duh huh....duh huh....so....duh huh....cuz Wade/Bosh sucked. Duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....so that means King James did it all by himself....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh....duh huh." The biggest Lebron d**ksucker on ISH(pauk) trying to call other people out? GTFOH

Holla back when you can show me a link to ANY POST ON ISH where I ever said anything like that. I'll await your silence
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Dude shut the hell up, I never claimed I was Eddie Murphy, its was a simple joke, get off ur fn high horse talking about ur membership years like that puts u on GOD ISH status gtfoh. Go get some ass u miserable mfer

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign

This

Please tell us again pauk, how bronzey didn't choke in the 2011 finals, he was just adjusting fkn retard

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Owned

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar