National High School Star

Default Drop Steve Nash?

I am in week 3 of my league and think I'll likely to win. It is a head to head league, 10 teams, 9 categories. Should I drop Nash? We are allowed 4 pickups a week. Right now I have one rotateable spot (i.e scrub player), should I drop Nash and create a second rotateable spot? Maybe I could hold him though since I'm winning, and see if he has any sort of resurgence in the next few months.

Default Re: Drop Steve Nash?

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    I am in week 3 of my league and think I'll likely to win. It is a head to head league, 10 teams, 9 categories. Should I drop Nash? We are allowed 4 pickups a week. Right now I have one rotateable spot (i.e scrub player), should I drop Nash and create a second rotateable spot? Maybe I could hold him though since I'm winning, and see if he has any sort of resurgence in the next few months.
    I'd drop him. Seems like even if the games he plays he puts up great numbers you never know what nights they'll sit him

Decent college freshman

Yes, drop him. No titmetable for return, and even if returns wont put big numbers at all at this age.

If I had him, I would have dropped him probably a week, week half ago.

This issue is why he wasn't on my radar draft day.

Pick up Macro Bellini. He's a sleeper... since Redick went down I picked him up, he's coming off back to back 15+ point games & he should be a serviceable rotational player for you instead of Nash.