Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default psp question

what custom firmware do you have to have to have homebrew games on there?
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation
Default Re: psp question

I believe it is 1.5

If you need to downgrade to 1.5 firmware, pick up Lumines.

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

downgrade your **** first.

i use m33 firmware 3.12

its nice. you can do everything like the original ones
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
downgrade your **** first.

i use m33 firmware 3.12

its nice. you can do everything like the original ones

Yep... if you go back to 1.5 you will not be able to play new games that come out for the PSP.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Yep... if you go back to 1.5 you will not be able to play new games that come out for the PSP.

yea i know. i have two but i'm not sure if i should do it because i don't want to brick my psp.

thats another question i have. does it brick your psp or your memory card? all your stuff goes to your memory card. so if you take it out the psp should still work right?
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
yea i know. i have two but i'm not sure if i should do it because i don't want to brick my psp.

thats another question i have. does it brick your psp or your memory card? all your stuff goes to your memory card. so if you take it out the psp should still work right?

"Brick" would happen to your actual PSP. It could somehow reformat your memory card too, but that's unlikely. If your PSP "bricks" that means your screen is frozen... you could try removing the battery from the back... but more than likely if it happened during downloading custom firmware the image is burnt into your hard-drive / LCD screen as well.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

if your not a idiot. you shouldnt brick your psp
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #8
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
if your not a idiot. you shouldnt brick your psp

Actually, bricking is more random than self-implemented. Really no "skill" involved. It can happen to anyone.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: