Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #1
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Grizz@Kings game thread(insert date here)

So we should hopefully win but sometimes we lose these gimmes. I think the Grizz are on a back to back though and we know they're without Pau Gasol, or as some people like to call him "Paul" Gasol. GO KINGS.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:23 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

you guys almost blew it...You got the W but Chucky atkins was forcing the team to stay close.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:32 AM   #3
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.

Kevin Martin has yet again came out agressive in the second half and brought us back. Good win, now we have a tough game in Golden State.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:43 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

we really miss salmons and miller....... that grizz game was a wake up call telling us we have to continue to work hard on d......K-dawg was gr8 tonight those clutch shots down the stretch were superb..... but miller has to come back asap because kenny and SAR were awful tonight.....Defensively.....we neeeeeeeed a big man who will/could/is going to block shots on a consistant baises....
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:54 AM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
we really miss salmons and miller....... that grizz game was a wake up call telling us we have to continue to work hard on d......K-dawg was gr8 tonight those clutch shots down the stretch were superb..... but miller has to come back asap because kenny and SAR were awful tonight.....Defensively.....we neeeeeeeed a big man who will/could/is going to block shots on a consistant baises....

Exactly. SAR dominated the Grizz front line(or lack there of) in the post on offense and he rebounded well, but Sucky Atkins could get past Bibby or use a screen and then there is nobody protecting the basket. We need to trade for a shotblocker somehow.

BTW Mike and Ron and Kevin all played well. KMoney had 24 points and 6 assists, Ron played injured and shot real well also got 3 or 4 assists, then you had Bibby getting 32 AND 10 on like 50% shooting. Mike's nickname should be Mike the Monster or something, cuz he destroyed the Grizz.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:47 AM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Remember how I said SAR and Thomas perfectly complement each other? There was a bee article about it a couple of days ago.

I didn't watch the game. What injury caused artest to not start?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #7
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

back spasims
.... o and mikes new name is Miketasic........lol mike played miketasic last night agasint the grizz
Old 11-16-2006, 05:24 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Artests 8/12 shooting should help his percentage go up.

I started respecting kings because of artest......Its just too bad hes 32...you should havegot him younger
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #9
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

I started respecting kings because of artest......Its just too bad hes 32...you should havegot him younger

He's only 27...
Old 11-16-2006, 06:58 PM   #10
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

32 lol what are you trying to say he only got a few more year left in him!! ah that's right I think I remember him saying he's going to retire early but I think that's him just messing around!!!

Stern to the rescue going to do what he can to make sure the Kings stay in SAc

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

I wonder if there is a possibility of the kings trading Miller any time soon!!!!

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 11-16-2006 at 07:02 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Artest is just in higher 20s. Not even at him prime yet. He will play well as he gets older because he is in great shape and doesn't rely on athleticism or speed just instincts and bball iq
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:48 PM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:

hahaha laker freak i'lll take that as u were being sarcastic lol...32?? lol

but i hope we win tonight would be super if we pull it off....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: