Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #166
AceManIII
LeBron fan since 1988

Default Re: Curry not allowed in the white house anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyPButter
not all black ppl are following the lead like sheep. I'm also black and fawk all this disrespecting the president shit. I didn't even vote for him but I also didn't vote for Clinton either. I don't need black and white millionaires or the liberal media telling me how I should feel and who I should vote for. I'm no damn sheep. Obama didn't do shit for us. These motha****ers gonna earn my vote and not just expect it.

But Gus is definitely not black. He think it's a joke to say "as a black man" because he believes it'll make his controversial opinion more acceptable.
AceManIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:50 PM   #167
AceManIII
LeBron fan since 1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
All these pathetic groups throwing tantrums over Trump has now filtered down to the athletes who can't think for themselves and think it's edgy to disrespect the president.

America is divided. You are heading down the track of all out race war because one side fails to take responsibility for their own flaws.

The black community needs to aim higher and denounce groups like the BLM, who are only projecting out victimhood and taking power. Do you guys honestly think you can handle the power?

Blacks took power over whites in Africa. Look how that turned out

Blacks can't lead, eh?

AceManIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:04 PM   #168
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba

Funny how people are pissed off at professional athletes that have contributed to their communities via charity.

Meanwhile, Trump has been proven to finesse money out of his supporters for charity purposes to buy cardboard cut-outs of himself.

Trump supporters are literally the worst of the worst.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #169
34-24 Footwork
Big Mamba-Little Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyPButter
not all black ppl are following the lead like sheep. I'm also black and fawk all this disrespecting the president shit. I didn't even vote for him but I also didn't vote for Clinton either. I don't need black and white millionaires or the liberal media telling me how I should feel and who I should vote for. I'm no damn sheep. Obama didn't do shit for us. These motha****ers gonna earn my vote and not just expect it.

Explain the concept of "liberal media".

I agree with everything else, but that comment made you sound sheepish, ironically.
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:07 AM   #170
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmt
So what do you think is the solution?

There is no need to be in the ME for oil as we have plenty of oil under our feet. Why can't we not only become oil independent but an exporter - that way we create American jobs, export to Europe (so they are not so dependent on Russia) and squeeze Russia and Iran's economies?

Pull back. Problem is that if we stop guaranteeing Israel there will be another major war, possibly a nuclear one.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: