Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    You haven't seen Biyombo play much, have you ?

I watched him get a tripple double at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit though. 12 points, 11 rebounds and 10 blocks.
    Last edited by Theoo's Daddy; 06-17-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Bismack Biyombo says he's 100% sure he'll lead the NBA in blocks and rebounds.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    your son is way cooler
    He needs to get in here and analyze Biyombo's jumpball winning ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    I watched him get a tripple double at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit though.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    BisKnick Biyombo. Get it done.
    and to move amare to the C?

Shit was on ESPN 3. it's still even there on demand you know

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    and to move amare to the C?
    Nah, Biyombo would play C.

Bismack has shown through these workouts his NBA position will be at Center, a slightly undersized one making up for it with freakish wingspan. He has no offensive game whatsoever and probably little upside to develop one, so he'll need to make his impact at C.

Shit was on ESPN 3. it's still even there on demand you know
    So you've seen him play one exhibition game against kids his age (I guess, even though his age is unclear for some people) and that makes him better than Ibaka offensively? Well I've seen him play all year and he has ZERO offense. He's good defensively (and has the potential to be really great), but his offense is nonexistent. He needs a loooot of work in that facet of his game.

Good. I love his confidence. Read Chad Ford's story about him. It shows his drive and motivation. I hope the Knicks pick him up (I'd trade up for him).

So you've seen him play one exhibition game against kids his age (I guess, even though his age is unclear for some people) and that makes him better than Ibaka offensively? Well I've seen him play all year and he has ZERO offense. He's good defensively (and has the potential to be really great), but his offense is nonexistent. He needs a loooot of work in that facet of his game.
    Ibaka in the Nike hoop summit had 8 pts/8 rebs. Bismack had a triple double. i'm inclined to think bismack will be a better offensive player than what ibaka has shown so far.

Ibaka in the Nike hoop summit had 8 pts/8 rebs. Bismack had a triple double. i'm inclined to think bismack will be a better offensive player than what ibaka has shown so far.
    Then you're in for a disappointment. Calling Biyombo's offense nonexistant is an understatement.
    Last edited by Lebowsky; 06-17-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Magic Johnson

He probably had no idea what the reporter was asking and just said yes to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    He probably had no idea what the reporter was asking and just said yes to everything.
    That's funny, why don't you think he understands what the reporter is asking?

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    That's funny, why don't you think he understands what the reporter is asking?
    His name.

The Biz has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    The Biz has spoken